Derrick Henry to the Cowboys?

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Too much cap $$$ for 2023.

Tony 10
Zeke 6

They wouldn’t spend any more for a RB.

Likely the reason we ended up with Mazi instead of a RB.
What? A RB was never in their 1st round plans unless Robinson fell to 27.

At the time of the pick, it was Mazi Smith or Matthew Bergeron. Now maybe you could say that we perhaps should have taken Bergeron, but a RB? Get outta here with that ish.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Do it… even for just this year. This guy would help dak more than anyone. Cause linebackers would be cheating up all game to stop the run.

slick325

Reaction score
How would a move like this affect team chemistry? I wonder if Pollard would pout about not being a starter.

Vrabel is not going to give up on his season by having a fire sale, so this suggestion by Eisen is unlikely. But, it isn't a bad suggestion at all.

FaSho

Reaction score
The people that wanted to sign Montgomery are the same ones who are going to say they wanted to draft Puka Nacua in the 4th round
Exactly. If we had signed Montgomery for a contract like that, the board would have melted down.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The HC would march up into the GM's office and shout "***!!!"
Henry isn't going anywhere this season.
I have seen crazier things happen in this league, just saying, not disagreeing.

GMO415

Reaction score
I'm so sick of seeing this. It's not going to happen

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Derrick Henry would be an excellent boost for our Offense and dismal running game.

Too bad Jerry was an idiot using a 4th round pick to trade for a bust in Trey Lance. Could have used that 4th round pick to trade for Derrick Henry. Instead, the Titans know the Cowboys no longer have next year's 4th round pick, so they will demand at least a 3rd round pick for Henry.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
This way Pollard can go back to a reduced role, where he seems way more effective.
Do you even watch the games?

Our running backs are getting poor blocking. Pollard has the ability to average over 5 yards a carry, like he did last year, but the run blocking is terrible at times. MCCarthy’s blocking schemes are not helping either!

EVERY running back needs blocking. As high as Henry runs our O line might get him hurt!

conner01

Reaction score
I would actually consider this but only 6-7th rounder.
B/R has some proposed trades for him. All include a 2nd round pick and a player or a 2nd and late pick. For a 6/7 I’d be interested but don’t think he’d be that cheap. I’d guess at best a 3rd

conner01

Reaction score
Derrick Henry would be an excellent boost for our Offense and dismal running game.

Too bad Jerry was an idiot using a 4th round pick to trade for a bust in Trey Lance. Could have used that 4th round pick to trade for Derrick Henry. Instead, the Titans know the Cowboys no longer have next year's 4th round pick, so they will demand at least a 3rd round pick for Henry.
Last week fans wanted Lance to be the starter lol a 4th was worth the risk.