RaZon

Reaction score
Yes he is.

High school

12, 124 yards
252.8 a game average
8.7 average His
153 TD's

In one game he had over 500 yards rushing.

Alabama three seasons

3876 yards
6.0 average
50 TD's

A 2200 season his last at Bama.

Over 2000 his last in the NFL.

He needs to be called King Henry just like it was Mercury Morris, who even knows his real name? Icky Woods real name was?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just took a while for the Titan O line to get its act together. You notice he was NOT impressive his first few years in the NFL.
He was splitting touches with Murray too. Backs like Henry do better with volume

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I have never thought Ramsey is all that

He is a 4x pro-bowl, 2x 1st team all-pro including last year...I would consider that a huge improvement to Brown and Henry for Zeke would definitely be worth Ramsey for Brown.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Just took a while for the Titan O line to get its act together. You notice he was NOT impressive his first few years in the NFL.

He was sharing the backfield, and getting the lesser carries. Give Zeke 10 touches a game and his numbers will fall off, too.

RaZon

Reaction score
The burst he showed on that long TD was nuts. Split defenders and accelerated to a 10-yard lead against the nearest defender.

I agree, cat exploded, and then shifted gears. 250 pounds, that should be lillegal

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I agree, cat exploded, and then shifted gears. 250 pounds, that should be lillegal

Later in the game he had a good running start on a DB and just flattened him. It's really fun to watch him get rolling.

RaZon

Reaction score
Was going to compare Eric Dickerson's first six seasons to Henry's, ah....not close all ED.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Was going to compare Eric Dickerson's first six seasons to Henry's, ah....not close all ED.

Not worth the time.. Dickerson averaged like 375 carries a year his first six seasons while Henry split carries with Murray for his first two or three years..