Deshaun Watson might be in trouble

aria

Reaction score
I like the young man, because first, he is human.
We all have made mistakes.
He played for the Buckeyes.
Beat Alabama, and one championship.
Plays for the Cowboys.
So you’re a homer who thinks all people are beautiful or something like that and if it weren’t for the teams he played for then you wouldn’t care for him at all. I judge people by their actions not what color their uniform is or what they did for a favorite team of mine.

We’ve all made mistakes but he has continued to make them over and over again by putting the team at risk with his personal actions. Plus I really don’t like bullies or anyone who uses their size or status to take advantage/intimidate/hurt others. I would laugh and laugh and laugh the day he crosses the wrong person.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
No one is guilty until proven, not the man, woman, or whatever. My problem is when ppl cast accusations and victim blame as their immediate and first response to any allegations of any sort that come out against a man in a position of power.

Chances are, yeah, men in positions of power abused it. And women are most often the victims of that abuse.
https://apnews.com/article/b5c40b513448cfc1269d51d923bb76f7

phildadon86

Reaction score
Victims are emotional. Emotions are rarely rational.
I am a victim. I am not emotional. Being a victim usually makes you a shell of who you used to be. Then again. The cowboys make me very emotional and not in a good way so you’re also right.

aria

Reaction score
Yeah.... the NFL give in to the lies of money hungry, gold digging ******, even after actual law enforcement officials/prosecutors could clearly see that the female's story was incredibly inconsistent and she has horrible credibility.

Just ask Zeke.....
Lol, like zeke is credible, he’s just as bad as she appeared to be.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Man, I can't stand it when my posts get deleted.

What's wrong with sharing a dream as a 15 year old of being propositioned
by your very attractive and flirtatious driver's education instructor.

Or, was it the bit about schools hiring women to teach students how to drive?
I don't know.

It seems to me, if one personal memory can be shared, why not another memory
coming from a different angle?

We bow down to sensitivity far too much as it is. Can we just be adults and tell jokes,
bust on authority, laugh at the mistakes of millionaires and billionaires without
getting someone's panties in a bunch? Geez!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So you’re a homer who thinks all people are beautiful or something like that and if it weren’t for the teams he played for then you wouldn’t care for him at all. I judge people by their actions not what color their uniform is or what they did for a favorite team of mine.

We’ve all made mistakes but he has continued to make them over and over again by putting the team at risk with his personal actions. Plus I really don’t like bullies or anyone who uses their size or status to take advantage/intimidate/hurt others. I would laugh and laugh and laugh the day he crosses the wrong person.

I really don’t know if you read anything I posted. Your decided hate, is driving you mad. The first thing I stated, was him being a human being. To error is human; God forbid, someone would post any of your mistakes.

InTheZone

Reaction score
16 game suspension since apparently 6 on zeke didn't teach him a lesson

edit: I wonder how Von Miller's doing, does the commissioner not care about the things they preach against?

aria

Reaction score
I really don’t know if you read anything I posted. Your decided hate, is driving you mad. The first thing I stated, was him being a human being. To error is human; God forbid, someone would post any of your mistakes.
Driving me mad? Lol, I come to a sports website and peruse several different threads. I mostly comment on the most controversial piece of trash on this team, that’s hardly driving me mad. I assure you I lose no sleep at night over a mouth breathing ewok look a like.

god forbid nothing, I’ve posted plenty of my mistakes (and there are plenty), I have very little to hide. Anything specific you want to know?

aria

Reaction score
16 game suspension since apparently 6 on zeke didn't teach him a lesson

edit: I wonder how Von Miller's doing, does the commissioner not care about the things they preach against?
Sure didn’t, he was assaulting people AFTER he was suspended. If the NFL really wanted to screw him, they could have easily opened their own investigation once again and suspended him for a year, if not permanently. I guarantee that if they wanted to, they could have found a lot more credible evidence of assaulting DJ Train than what they had (or told us about) for his original suspension.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Driving me mad? Lol, I come to a sports website and peruse several different threads. I mostly comment on the most controversial piece of trash on this team, that’s hardly driving me mad. I assure you I lose no sleep at night over a mouth breathing ewok look

god forbid nothing, I’ve posted plenty of my mistakes (and there are plenty), I have very little to hide. Anything specific you want to know?

Last edited:

jrumann59

Reaction score
No one is guilty until proven, not the man, woman, or whatever. My problem is when ppl cast accusations and victim blame as their immediate and first response to any allegations of any sort that come out against a man in a position of power.

Chances are, yeah, men in positions of power abused it. And women are most often the victims of that abuse.
I am of the wait and see approach. If the evidence says he did it then he deserves everything coming his way, if she is lying she deserves everything coming her way.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Driving me mad? Lol, I come to a sports website and peruse several different threads. I mostly comment on the most controversial piece of trash on this team, that’s hardly driving me mad. I assure you I lose no sleep at night over a mouth breathing ewok look a like.

For the love of all that is good and pure.....DO NOT answer that @Starforever !! ;)