Deshaun Watson - On pace for 45 TDs

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
It's been a trash division since Bill O'Brien came there. Jacksonville, Tennessee and Indy (post-Manning)? Not exactly striking the fear in the NFL.

I give Watson a ton of credit because he didn't throw the football this well in college. But, I still see a QB that struggles to make reads and doesn't always anticipate this well. His game against Seattle this week will be telling because Seattle is still a good defense that has a very good secondary and has the speed to keep up with him when he runs with the ball.

YR
Well, now you've seen it against Seattle.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
He has played way better than I expected. I can't say I follow college football very closely, but from what I read/heard, and watched I thought he was would be just average at best. Who knows how the rest of his career will turn out like but at least the guy is living the dream. Also, I like how he donated his first check to help the Houston cafeteria ladies. Need more people like him.

visionary

Reaction score
I don't live in Texas and could care less about the Texans one way or another, however, I am uber impressed with Watson. He already has17 TDs in just 5 starts (15 passing, 2 Rushing).

He is on pace for 45 total TDs including 40 passing.

Pretty impressive.

Said it from the beginning of the draft process
He was the best QB in the draft
Of course didn't know he'd be this good this fast

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Said it from the beginning of the draft process
He was the best QB in the draft
Of course didn't know he'd be this good this fast
There were a lot of lazy couch scouts that don't watch games and see some highlights of him being athletic and just label him with "running QB" and use the same analysis of other flamed out running QBs, such as "he's a one read, then run QB" or "He's just like Vince Young, or Tebow, the next RGIII" If anything, he's closer to a taller Doug Flutie or Russell Wilson. Not all "athletic" QBs are the same.