Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I don't blame the players or the coaches .........this is all on Jerry. When you sit on your aaa_____ during free agency and do nothing, this is what you get. Meanwhile Derrick Henry is in the early MVP conversation .........

Players a re playing their a________ off but Jerry never gave them a legit shot

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This is shaping up as the largest margin of defeat of the Jones' era. The previous was a 36-3 loss to the Eagles in 2001. The largest margin of defeat in team history is 44 points (44-0 to Chicago in 1985).

:laugh:

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Most of us knew this team simply was not very good, sure the string of injuries made it worse but they were average even before the injuries.

Even once some of the defensive players come back, they still will not be very good, glad Jerrah is all-in and watch these idiots give you more of the same next offseaso.
We knew back in March when free agency came up and Jerry did little/nothing

JayFord

Reaction score
I said after the playoff loss to turn this team over, don’t hand out no big contracts and if you go 3-14 then so be it

It’s Major talent coming out in the draft you can build around

This is what you get

Xitnet

Reaction score
As a Texan and a 60+ year Cowboy fan, I think I'm finally done with Jerry's unwillingness to succeed. My loyalty will now go to the Texans. I could be back if I out live Jerry.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
We’re does this one rank in your most embarrassing loss since you were a Cowboy fan?

this is in my top 10
Like I was saying.....

This is shaping up as the largest margin of defeat of the Jones' era. The previous was a 36-3 loss to the Eagles in 2001. The largest margin of defeat in team history is 44 points (44-0 to Chicago in 1985).

Status
Not open for further replies.