Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

GINeric

Reaction score
Now watch the low IQ dummies blame Dak for the fumble, penalties and the defensive missed tackles

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak - 3 points against Tampa week 1, 3 points so far today.

Yep, he's lighting the NFL on fire and showing who's boss. Dallas really missed his production..... :confused:

And the Dak-stans said Rush sucked.

One drive completely dismantled by penalties, another TD drive stopped with a WR fumble inside the 10, and another TD drive turned FG by a scared decision from the coaching staff. I hardly put all of that on Dak, but whatever fits your agenda I guess.

Has he played great? No, but he has been fine. To pretend that Dallas couldn't very easily have 14-17 points here without some bad breaks is asinine.

Reactions: CWR

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Dak out there looking like a prime Warren Moon. I mean he should be against the worst defense in the NFL. 40 mil for backup qb stats.
Is there someone at your job mad at your pay? I mean...you act like it's coming out of your checking account....lol

CWR

Reaction score
We are back to playing stupid football. Empty backfield on the Noah Brown fumble. Yeah it shouldn't have been fumbled but why weren't we running on first down anyway?

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I will sound like a broken record but Dak needs to get under center. The shotgun stuff kills the run and play action. It puts too much on Dak, which in turn makes him look bad.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It is poor play calling than anything else. We are not executing awesomely but good enough if the right plays are called.

I think it’s been mostly the execution. Dak hasn’t been sharp. Gallup had a drop and we had a fumble in the redzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.