Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
We know the offense sucks, Cooper or Dak. The defense is the most disappointing. Yes they’ve held them to 6 but they can’t get off the field on 3rd down and Goff has all day.. that’s going to start turning into points soon

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Receivers blowing it so far in this game! It also seems our receivers can't create much separation......I don't know of its lack of speed or lack of creativity in regard to getting receivers open......

Motorola

Reaction score
Obviously during the bye the Lions worked on a few things.
Rested - but also revamped.

khiladi

Reaction score
I think Dak is better than Rush. By how much is questionable. But So far, Rush has Outplayed Dak this season. Only into Dak's second game though.

Dak limits what Moore can do under center. I think the last sack Dak just took where he stared down his WR, but they got bailed out by penalty, it was under the Center if I remember correctly.

sacase

Reaction score
That still shouldn't have been a fumble. There was no football move. I guarentee if that was our defense it would have been reversed.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
D better come out fired up or we will lose this game 20-3. K MORON is proving he is the worst OC ever to be on any team and do not think he can figure out that he needs to run the ball more. He must not look at stats and weaknesses of his opponents. Simply crap!

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
rush won all these games for nothing. we got the "look at me" gimp back. what QBs are up in the draft? can we tank now?
He really does seem to play like he prioritizes how he looks over success of the team.

Like Woody Harrelson says, he’d “rather look good and lose than look bad and win.”

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Tank for what? To waste more resources trying to prop up a below average QB? There is no end in sight until they move on...which isn't happening any time soon.

Tanking doesn’t just mean allocating resources. A part of this tank needs to be cutting that deadweight of a so called QB we have starting no matter the cap hit. This team isn’t going anywhere with him. Cut Zeke too. Draft an RB and QB in the draft. Pay the defense and Quinn. That’s the kind of tank and rebuild we need to commence.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Let's see these half time adjustments.

Dallas will win this game and look much better in 2nd half

texbumthelife

Reaction score
We are back to playing stupid football. Empty backfield on the Noah Brown fumble. Yeah it shouldn't have been fumbled but why weren't we running on first down anyway?

It was going to be a first down at the 2 yard line. Moore is awful, but that was a great call as evidenced by the play before the fumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.