Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chance favors the Dallas Cowboys. However they still need to play the game.
I think it will be close for a while. Detroit seems to play us tough.

They been in every game except the NE game. So don't expect them to lie down and be sleeping Lions. If they do, don't wake them up this week.

blueblood70

Reaction score

1-4 Lions are coming off a bye week. 4-2 Cowboys are coming off a loss after a four-game winning streak. Who will win? Game starts at 12:00 om Central.

welp im up a little upset over another Longhorn's collapse.

I made some homemade breakfast burritos and slowly getting ramped up for the game..

Lest go Cowboys!!:flagwave:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak puts up 35 or bust……

It better be 42 and minimum 400 yards. All we've heard the past 5 weeks was how Dak was going to light up the NFL when he returns. So guess what, it's put up or shut up time.

Aven8

Reaction score
It better be 42 and minimum 400 yards. All we've heard the past 5 weeks was how Dak was going to light up the NFL when he returns. So guess what, it's put up or shut up time.

I would prefer efficiency and about 25 throws max with the backs leading the charge. Our WR’s are still the same regardless of QB. That hasn’t changed.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I would prefer efficiency and about 25 throws max with the backs leading the charge. Our WR’s are still the same regardless of QB. That hasn’t changed.

Dak-stans want their Dak stats....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I want at least 3 sky points today and if things start to go south a little creativity on the injury he fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.