Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Like missing those games after the ankle injury made him see the offense better.
must have started 7-1 in 2021 finished 12-5 6-0 in the sdion..ok troll how about those facts,

Let hope the OL doesn't have 8-11 penalty's AGAIN
Lets hope we have run game and don't abandon it like game 1.
Lets hope WRs can get open and not drop passes
Lets hope the Gameplans are better than game 1
Lets hope our D can stop the run

yup all big issues in many games dak haters blame him for losses.:thumbup::popcorn:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Is there any scenario when Mike should yank Dak and put Cooper in to possibly win the game?
did they pull coop and put in Greir in the rams( 10-16 102 2 fumbles, didn't even need him should have ran the wildcat) or philly games..answer is NO..cooper played like a backup and lost us the Philly game..he seems to remain in until the last snap..odd huh?

can we pull you from posting. Hope so.:muttley::rolleyes:

cowboyec

Reaction score
gotta work today.
i'll be listening on my walkman.
Go☆Cowboys.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Oh yeah? Where? Dak needs a good uniform to look 'authoritative'. This should work.

5d83ccca2e22af3b046307d3

Dunno if that is a good uniform a green skirt over white pants.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This SHOULD be the plan. But Kellen and Dak are gonna want to make a statement I think.

After his week one performance, Dak doesn't need 350 yards and 3 TDs to make a statement. He needs to show he can be efficient in his first game back.

Statements aren't made against the Detroit Lions, but I get what you're saying. QBs wanna pass the ball, to their own detriment at times.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Denver game repeat

The stans will blame the finger not being fully healthy

It’s possible if we show up flat today and can’t contain their running game. They’ve been excellent this season at running the ball and containing the run has been our biggest issue.

vlad

Reaction score
Enjoy the game zoners - I’m trying to fight the need to go to a sports bar and find a stream lol. Spoiled…

Status
Not open for further replies.