5’8″ Trayveon Williams –
5’8″ Jaylen Warren –
5’8″ Tyler Badie –
5’8″ Jerrion Ealy –
5’8″ Austin Walter –
5’8″ De’Montre Tuggle –
5’8″ Darrell Henderson –
5’8″ JaMycal Hasty –

You decide how successful those guys are/were. And most, if not all of them are bigger than 5'5 177

Size (height & weight) are the obvious concern. Im not as worried about durability. Im sure hes a tough kid.

Holes in college are creases in the NFL. It is very rare to go untouched running the ball. Can he run through NFL type contact? I dont think so. He is stopped on first contact.

He is a complete liability as a pass protector.

Hes never returned punts and very few KOs.

He lacks elite explosion and acceleration for his size. Kind of a long strider type. Dances to much while trying to find a hole.

Extreme minus catch radius. And lacking elite quickness will limit separation, especially against bigger quicker slot CBs.

So where does he get touches and provide value to warrant a roster spot?

You just gonna throw him out there on first down and hand it to him? Knowing hes merely an all or nothing runner? How many second and 10+ downs do you want to get into?

He wont ever be in the backfield as a blocker on passing downs. Maybe screen game? Like we really run much of those. Swing passes? After two games of that defenses will be keying on when hes in and shutting that down.

Slot. Don't see it. We have better options to use.

Returns? Cut Turpin for a guy whos never done it and is most likely worse at it.

He cant play any other special teams.

I just don't see it.
again you keep bringing up Turpin which shows me you didnt watch either player play in college because if you did you wouldnt compare them...completley diferent players

BlindFaith

Reaction score
ok so you cant show me RB's that led the NCAA in attempts and yards during thier seasons.. I get it you dont think he will do much but again you dont have any real comparisons to what he has done because there are none.
Ive done enough homework. Your turn.

Give me one name of a 5'5 177 RB in the last 10 years that has produced in the NFL even remotely as they did in college.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Give me one name of a 5'5 177 RB in the last 10 years that has produced in the NFL even remotely as they did in college.
Get over it. The Cowboys selected him. They have way more information on Deuce than you do.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

lol show me the 5-5 177 RB who produced like this in college.. thats my point, you're trying to use it as an iron clad negative when there is nothing to compare it to...the guy lit it up at a power 5 school and not as some gadget guy as the main RB and carried it as much as any other RB in the country while he was doing it...had more yards more recieving yards and the most all purpose yards...your the one looking for the BS factor in this I'm just asking you to show it to me.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
again you keep bringing up Turpin which shows me you didnt watch either player play in college because if you did you wouldnt compare them...completley diferent players
Not sure how I can make it any simpler for you. Good luck. Bless your heart.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Totally false data since Deuce did not run the 40 yard dash at the NFL Combine.

He ran 1 time at his Pro Day, and he was clocked under 4.5, with several scouts timing him in the mid 4.4s.
Lol. Whatever dude. Pick whatever freakin time you want.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
lol show me the 5-5 177 RB who produced like this in college.. thats my point, you're trying to use it as an iron clad negative when there is nothing to compare it to...the guy lit it up at a power 5 school and not as some gadget guy as the main RB and carried it as much as any other RB in the country while he was doing it...had more yards more recieving yards and the most all purpose yards...your the one looking for the BS factor in this I'm just asking you to show it to me.
Great. He'll be the first ever. Cant wait to watch this historical event unfold.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Great. He'll be the first ever. Cant wait to watch this historical event unfold.
Look Im not saying he will be a HOF, but he is far from "Never gonna make it"..why does it need to be either extreme? The kid showed he can play RB in college at the highest level for college RB's why is it so hard to believe he has more than a small shot at being very productive in the NFL?

BlindFaith

Reaction score
why is it so hard to believe he has more than a small shot at being very productive in the NFL?
Why is it so hard to believe that tiny RBs have no more than a small shot at being very productive in the NFL?

BlindFaith

Reaction score
you have made it simple every time you compare them its very simple to see you have not watched either of them...
Compared who to what?

I never compared him to Turpin. I said him being our PR/KR is his best shot of making the team. That means replacing Turpin. And I dont think Vaughn is half the returner Turpin is.

Please try and keep up.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Compared who to what?

I never compared him to Turpin. I said him being our PR/KR is his best shot of making the team. That means replacing Turpin. And I dont think Vaughn is half the returner Turpin is.

Please try and keep up.
why should i try when you cant even keep up with what you say.. really you never compared him to Turpin?