Devin Hester cut by Ravens; Lucky Whitehead replacement?

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Did any of y'all asking for Hester actually watch the game last night? Several costly "I'm bailing" decisions on punts. Was responsiible for the field position that led to the safety.

Beasley is a better returner at this point. So is Lucky.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I mean...if he can learn the jet sweep sure, I still haven't heard luckys explanation for the no show and I don't like it

pavalley

Reaction score
Did any of y'all asking for Hester actually watch the game last night? Several costly "I'm bailing" decisions on punts. Was responsiible for the field position that led to the safety.

now that's sad

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Why? Hester punt returns are not better than Whitehead and while Whitehead has 1 fumble on a punt return Hester has 4. Hester of 2 or 3 years ago would have been great to have him he is no longer that player which is why Balt has released him

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So is Dez.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He was better than awesome when he played for the bears,,,I was surprised to notice he was still in the league,,,,, I'd rather they kept Devin street ,no ,we don't need him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't get why some are mad at Lucky, did he pee in someones Wheaties?

lukin2006

Reaction score
If Peppers from Michigan comes out after this season draft him to return kicks and replace Whitehead, he can run the jet sweep and a whole lot more...he plays multiple positions but might find a good home in our offense.