Devin Hester cut by Ravens; Lucky Whitehead replacement?

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
If Peppers from Michigan comes out after this season draft him to return kicks and replace Whitehead, he can run the jet sweep and a whole lot more...he plays multiple positions but might find a good home in our offense.
He can play SS and nickel LB. And return kicks

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Lucky doesn't do enough for us, I'd bring is Hester to see if we can get this special teams moving

He looked slower than molasses on a couple of runs last night but I love his fearlessness and experience. I would replace fringe player with him faster than you could say don't miss a meeting.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Sounds like Hester is washed up but surely there's a guy out there who's over 6 feet tall and doesn't look like he's going to be broken in half every time he gets hit.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
My BAL friends hated him.......he took every Kickoff from 8 yards deep and did nothing

they were begging for him to be cut last night.....wish granted

Craig

Reaction score
Baltimore needs all the help they can get on offense and let him go. Hes not helping their field position.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He can play SS and nickel LB. And return kicks

Yes, he can ... he plays like 11 positions throughout the year...but at a weight of 205, I'm not seeing linebacker at the NFL level...

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Teams should be releasing some decent older vets to try some kids.
Need to keep looking.

my Akita could replace WHITEHEAD and may be a better decision maker