Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
347.gif

#notreally

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
From this Pitt grad, thank you and good luck. I wish it would have turned out better. But, I enjoyed watching you play at Pitt and was happy you became a Dallas Cowboy. Always a special thanks to the Pitt grads who later become Cowboys.

Qbert

Reaction score
he did have this nice td catch before Dwayne harris kicked us in the nuts with a kick off return

nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000565620/Can-t-Miss-Play-Street-smarts

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
From this Pitt grad, thank you and good luck. I wish it would have turned out better. But, I enjoyed watching you play at Pitt and was happy you became a Dallas Cowboy. Always a special thanks to the Pitt grads who later become Cowboys.
Is Conner the starting RB this year?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I watched that dude play for the last couple of years, I always felt sorry for him cuz' he played/ tried so hard but the ' black hand' of bad Luck would strike at the most inopportune time(I.e. when he was supposed to catch AND hang on to the ball) I recall he had a catch against the giants last year and leaning forward he took the hit and fumbled!,,, man I considered that positive progress, cuz' he was one fast cat! You could tell he was constantly anticipating his first " take it to the house " opportunity,,,( to prove to everyone he deserved to play) and that Prolly was an underlying factor, somebody gonna pick him up before the yesrs out and he's gonna 'fry our bacon' in the near future, mark my words.