Devin Street Appreciation Thread

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
He is playing today. I think he scored two TDs against Villanova.
Was my favorite RB his sophomore year, glad to see him overcome and resume his career. I will follow him even though we have our rb in Elliott.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I'm actually pretty disappointed in Street. Watching his college film, he seemed like a guy you could line up on the inside and out (mostly inside at slot) due to route running abilities. Sadly, he had a Kevin Ogletree-like brain. He's just not a smart football player, it seemed every time he got the ball something negative happened.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
My lone Devin Street memory: the guy that let the ball hit him in the hands in week one last season, causing a Romo pick that setup a Giants touchdown.

:facepalm:

Wolfpack

Reaction score
They need to find someone to play outside. They have only Butler if Dez or Williams get hurt.

dallasdave

Reaction score
347.gif

#notreally
Glad Street finally hit the street !!!!

Gameover

Reaction score
waste didn't seem to be a problem(to some) when Parcells was the one doing the wasting.

Jacob Rogers - 2nd round (complete stiff)
Stephen Peterman - 3rd (ok career in Detroit I guess, did squat for us)
Skyler Green - 4th (don't think he made the roster as a rookie)
Bruce thorton - 4th (the same)

Don't recall any critical post about Parcells waste.

And I could go on...

Last edited:

Macnalty

Reaction score
I watched that dude play for the last couple of years, I always felt sorry for him cuz' he played/ tried so hard but the ' black hand' of bad Luck would strike at the most inopportune time(I.e. when he was supposed to catch AND hang on to the ball) I recall he had a catch against the giants last year and leaning forward he took the hit and fumbled!,,, man I considered that positive progress, cuz' he was one fast cat! You could tell he was constantly anticipating his first " take it to the house " opportunity,,,( to prove to everyone he deserved to play) and that Prolly was an underlying factor, somebody gonna pick him up before the yesrs out and he's gonna 'fry our bacon' in the near future, mark my words.
I hope you are right for his sake not the bacon part, I have my doubts his separation from defenders was average at best, hopefully the patriots turn him around.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I thought coming out of College he would be a good player for us