Reaction score
[youtube]jmsRveZ0A4U[/youtube]

[youtube]vSsVlLIkvTc[/youtube]

[youtube]yS7lHDz68xs[/youtube]

[youtube]g3OLmMJneU8[/youtube]

[youtube]dQz-p33fmhQ[/youtube]

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I think so too. I think this kid could be a steal. At 6'1" 243 lbs he has solid size for the Tampa 2-LB position. He's a former Safety converted to LB, and you can tell by his ball skills. I could see him being an impact player at the SAM LB in the future.

xtreme_2k

Reaction score
He reminds me so much of a Cowboy legend Darren Woodson, same build but heavier. Plays with same aggression and can cover.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Kid looks like he has quite the motor on him, doesn't he?

igtmfo

Reaction score
FWIW as far as this guy's DUI - there was that weekend a "safety checkpoint" awareness thing going on near campus in the wee hours where police were stopping (apparently) everyone they could passing by. They nabbed 12 people that night.

He blew a .08 blood alcohol level - given his weight that's 4-5 beers according to the chart.

Doesn't sound like he's a bad dude, rather it sounds like me on one of my light-drinking nights.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
It's not like this kid was playing against sub par competition.. SEC is no joke...

gambit187

Reaction score
Got a little misty eyed....probably cause as I was watching the videos I had on my D Woodson jersey.

Sabu1

Reaction score
I'm a columbia, sc native and gamecock booster. Holloman is a smart player and will make th cowboys roster. He will help on st initially and challenge for a starting position eventually. Really like the pick for monte kiffen.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He seems like a good player. Anyone know if he has the ability to start for Lee or Carter if they get injured or do the boys need to find more depth?

Eskimo

Reaction score
I like what I have seen of this player. He moves really well, he can play the ball and he can tackle securely but with authority as well. Some of the things he does is reminiscent of Woodson but he doesn't run a 4.4x and that's why he went in the 6th but Woodson went in the 4th.

I think he really fits Kiffen's MO well of looking for LBs who are converted big Safeties who can run and swarm tackle. He has that hustle and energy that he seems to love so he should be a natural for the Kiffen defense.

I'm looking forward to see what he can do.

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
One weakness I see is shedding blocks, but I'm sure they'll get him to work on that plenty once camp starts.

He might push Houston for the starting SLB spot later this year.

I could also see some sub-packages where we play a 4-4-1 (single safety, 4 LBs) with him at MLB.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Texan_Eph89;5069621 said:
One weakness I see is shedding blocks, but I'm sure they'll get him to work on that plenty once camp starts.

He might push Houston for the starting SLB spot later this year.

I could also see some sub-packages where we play a 4-4-1 (single safety, 4 LBs) with him at MLB.

Who is Houston?

Gaede

Reaction score
RastaRocket;5069844 said:
Pick was a steal. I'm very impressed with his instincts.

Me too. I knew nothing about the guy, but this looks like a solid pick. Who knows if he even makes the roster--but to me, looks like a playmaker with hustle and aggression. And these aren't nobodies he's competing and doing well against here. These are big time teams and players.

Would love it if we could steal another Ratliff--solid player from a big program that goes underrated by scouts

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Eskimo;5069559 said:
I like what I have seen of this player. He moves really well, he can play the ball and he can tackle securely but with authority as well. Some of the things he does is reminiscent of Woodson but he doesn't run a 4.4x and that's why he went in the 6th but Woodson went in the 4th.

I'm pretty sure that Woodson went in round 2.