Dez # 6 on Chris Carter's top ten

erod

Reaction score
Dez played six awesome games last year. He was iffy before that. He has not yet put together a full season, and he didn't have Romo's trust until late last year.

Pretty fair list.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Pretty much said Dez has the highest ceiling on that list. That's high praise coming from a HOF receiver.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Interesting Chris said Dez's ceiling could be the highest of all the WR's on the list... That's crazy! (in a good way)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Is Carter's list based on last year's play? If so, I don't think Larry Fitzgerald should be No. 2. He didn't have anybody throwing to him last year. That may not have been his fault, but I don't think you can place him No. 2 based on last season.

Based on last season, I think Dez should be above Fitzgerald.

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
He must of forgotten that Andre Johnson still plays. Its questionable enough that he's not in the top 5, but top 10? He's pretty much the heart and soul of the Texans offense. Yah he's had some injury problems, but still.

I do agree with about where Dez is ranked though. If he continues to play like he did in the 2nd half of last year he should be easily in the discussion for top 5