Dez and Cooper in Communication

Verdict

Reaction score
The people saying its no chance Dez comes back are exposing themselves. We already know what will be said if yall turn out wrong. Predictable lames

There is always a possibility that Dez plays for someone again, but it seems unlikely given the fact that he did not play at all last year and he was never really a student of the game of route running.

Are you predicting he WILL return to Cowboys, or play for another team next year? It’s one thing to suggest it is possible he will make a comeback and quite another to suggest that he is likely to make a comeback and be a factor. The latter seems unlikely at this point.

Verdict

Reaction score
Well who wants to watch a bunch a scrub tes do nothing every week in the 11 and 12 passing formations. The offense is completely inept at passing and scoring against winners. Thats why they are losers and inept. It will be the same #82 led cowboys next year. Mark my word. I just dont want him to be the all time td leader for the Cowboys. He is undeserving of that legacy. His td highlights are a flat footed wide open checkdown pass for 3 yards when the defense blew the zone coverage in a blowout game. He doesnt draw any coverage so its all hype. He was never a dominant receiver after 6-7 years. Ive been tired of this for almost 10 yrs. When the season starts and there is a skilled player or 2 dominating 100% of the passing snaps at any skilled position and they got no talent as a receiver then you know youre #@$&'d. I follow and i listen on the radio and if a new te gets a nod like gathers i will watch him block his 3 plays and go back to the radio cus its all hype. They got no scorers to carry the scoring averges. Not at te they dont. And especially at the playoff level. Youre only as strong as the guys who can sore agaist good teams.

Witten hasn’t been a good tight end for a long time. I will agree with you on that. He’s also a selfish snap eater too. Lol.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
There is always a possibility that Dez plays for someone again, but it seems unlikely given the fact that he did not play at all last year and he was never really a student of the game of route running.

Are you predicting he WILL return to Cowboys, or play for another team next year? It’s one thing to suggest it is possible he will make a comeback and quite another to suggest that he is likely to make a comeback and be a factor. The latter seems unlikely at this point.
Im saying if Dez gets signed the people saying there was no chance will resemble Risen star regarding Dak. People would look for every reason to trash Dez every game. Yet they want Randall drop Cobb back. Funny

Verdict

Reaction score
Im saying if Dez gets signed the people saying there was no chance will resemble Risen star regarding Dak. People would look for every reason to trash Dez every game. Yet they want Randall drop Cobb back. Funny

Speaking in absolutes is sort of a pet peeve for me. So I agree that many things are possible. That does not make them likely.

As happy as I was to see Dez go there is always a chance he does something. I just don’t see it as likely.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I saw this on another post and thought it was interesting that Dez and Cooper text each other. Dez has been rumored to the Saints and Cooper has been rumored to the Saints if not resigned by the Cowboys.

I don't see how the Saints could realistically afford Cooper. Saints still have to sign QBs Brees and Hill and have to lock up Kamara. That is some serious coin. I guess if the Saints let Brees and Bridgewater walk and roll with Hill at QB, it could happen.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Witten hasn’t been a good tight end for a long time. I will agree with you on that. He’s also a selfish snap eater too. Lol.
I heard today its doubtful he will return. If he was ya would think jerry woulda already inked the deal. He never had a problem getting paid here and was always the first to get paid