Twitter: Dez and Tyron injury updates

Szczepanik

Reaction score
It depends on the extent of the injury. Some strains heal within 4 days if they are very minor, id expect at the very most 2 weeks on Tyron if it actually will limit his play, otherwise he will be back.

Dez seemed fine walking around, they will probably just limit him throughout the week on practice and he will be ready for ATL.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If Tyron Smith's injury is minor, I'm okay with him sitting out a week and then being better for the Eagles game.

If he's out there on a sore groin and stiff back, Chaz Green would be an upgrade anyway.

T-RO

Reaction score
It could be just a strain. Let's not panic yet. Plus, he missed a few games last year and Chaz Green played really well at left tackle.

Uh...Chaz wasn't so good as backup from what I saw. Not IMO.

canters

Reaction score
seemed like less pressure when tsmith was out.
hope green can last the duration of the injury
I hate to agree that Green was better in pass protection, but he did seem better. BooBoo Green did good.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Uh...Chaz wasn't so good as backup from what I saw. Not IMO.

I was referring to Green's three starts at left tackle early in 2016- Dallas won all three and Zeke ran for a lot of yards.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
lol dez will likely softie it up and miss next week. thats fine, i dont think it really matters if hes out there or not. he dropped a few today, and didnt stand out too much. just a guy.

zeke is what we have to watch out for.

Reaction score
If Tyron Smith's injury is minor, I'm okay with him sitting out a week and then being better for the Eagles game.

If he's out there on a sore groin and stiff back, Chaz Green would be an upgrade anyway.

The Eagles game is no more important than the Falcons game. We are not catching them for the NFC East. We need conference wins as much for the wild card.