Twitter: Dez and Tyron injury updates

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The Eagles game is no more important than the Falcons game. We are not catching them for the NFC East. We need conference wins as much for the wild card.

You are right, but we can catch Philly. If the Cowboys can sweep the Eagles it's a definite possibility. Philly is on a roll right now but they are not the invincible juggernaut the media is portraying them to be.

They beat the same teams the Cowboys have except Carolina and Denver. They needed a 61 yard field goal to beat the 1-7 Giants. And Dallas just beat the only team that defeated the Eagles thus far.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Eagles game is no more important than the Falcons game. We are not catching them for the NFC East. We need conference wins as much for the wild card.

I disagree completely. Dallas still controls their own destiny for the division and is also on a 3 game win streak.

I would hate to have somebody like you on my team back when I played sports. Giving up before it’s over.

Reaction score
I disagree completely. Dallas still controls their own destiny for the division and is also on a 3 game win streak.

I would hate to have somebody like you on my team back when I played sports. Giving up before it’s over.

You're right. Let's sit Dez, Tyron, and T Will for the Falcons game and lose. But we'll still win the division! Yay, go team!

Reaction score
You are right, but we can catch Philly. If the Cowboys can sweep the Eagles it's a definite possibility. Philly is on a roll right now but they are not the invincible juggernaut the media is portraying them to be.

They beat the same teams the Cowboys have except Carolina and Denver. They needed a 61 yard field goal to beat the 1-7 Giants. And Dallas just beat the only team that defeated the Eagles thus far.

Of course, it can happen (assuming no Zeke suspension). But Atlanta game is next game. Which is the most important game.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
lol dez will likely softie it up and miss next week. thats fine, i dont think it really matters if hes out there or not. he dropped a few today, and didnt stand out too much. just a guy.

lol