Dez and Witten Suck Train

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You mean "no longer"? No. He's not a very good player. He is better than a junior high school player player but he isn't worth a lot as a pro player.

If you don't mind having a tight end who can't block, or run, or reach a first down marker, or is worthy of his contract then yeah, he's perfect.

Like I said you sound like a typical armchair fan. Anyone who gets paid to talk the game wouldn’t say what you’re saying. Carry on I’ve given my opinion.

Verdict

Reaction score
Like I said you sound like a typical armchair fan. Anyone who gets paid to talk the game wouldn’t say what you’re saying. Carry on I’ve given my opinion.

It's ok. It's easier to face hard facts with denial. You, my friend are in deep denial.

fansince68

Reaction score
Talk about Dez sucking all you want but when you include Witten in that conversation, you've gone too far. Witten is a living legend that should be respected. I'm glad he's coming back next season.

I respect Witten. But dont you think that every one has to fade into the sunset? Witt has had a great season but he is NOT producing now. Players rarely realize that its time to retire. The NFL is a business. Witten is not earning his keep now and we need to give the other players a chance to perform. I hate that Witten is NOT retiring. We can all see that its time for Witt to Sitt.

Verdict

Reaction score
I respect Witten. But dont you think that every one has to fade into the sunset? Witt has had a great season but he is NOT producing now. Players rarely realize that its time to retire. The NFL is a business. Witten is not earning his keep now and we need to give the other players a chance to perform. I hate that Witten is NOT retiring. We can all see that its time for Witt to Sitt.

Well said. It's not hate. It's just fact.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He's the best TE the Cowboys have. Until someone takes his job he has every right to continue on. Funny how you pay Witten a compliment by saying he had a great season then turn around in the very same sentence and contradict yourself by saying he isn't producing now. Of course he isn't producing now, it's the offseason for the Cowboys. I'm glad he's already announced he'll be back. How can he not be earning his keep if as you say, the man had a great season? He is the best TE on the team so you can't possibly justify saying he isn't earning his keep. How about knocking on the other TEs for not putting up better stats than old man Witten. They'd get more time on the field if they earned it and then they might be able to take his job... maybe next season.