News: Dez broken bone in foot

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Not good. Figured something was wrong with him that wasn't just a normal Injury.

Junglist

Reaction score
Let's be honest; Dez was pretty much taken out of the game anyways. 4-6 weeks sucks, but we can manage.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
The games coming up are crucial but we are lucky to get him back, you know Des is going to want to get in as fast as he could but will prolly be given a week or 2 extra to make sure.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
You see the end of the game tonight after Dez went out? I think that's your answer.

I love me some Dez, but that drive went well....didn't it? I know one drive vs. 6 weeks is not really comparable, but the other guys are going to have to step up. I refuse to throw in the towel just yet.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Who exactly was Adams before the Nelson injury?

Adams was considered a borderline 1st round pick (he went in the 2nd) in the 2014 draft.

His final year at Fresno State he caught the 4th most TDs (24 of them) in the history of Division 1 football.

aikemirv

Reaction score
If New England can dink and dunk down the field and score points with Edleman and Gronk, we can win with the offensive cast we have

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm concerned the pigeons game is a problem next week. I think we're easily in the NO, ATL games. and if we want the big trophy, might as well play and beat NE, SEA. That's easier said than done, but I'm not super worried.

I'm just glad real football is back.

perrykemp

Reaction score
If New England can dink and dunk down the field and score points with Edleman and Gronk, we can win with the offensive cast we have

I agree with this.

If nothing else, we are going to be to see if Beasley can be the player many people here (not me especially) think he can be.

Can he be a reliable #2 WR? We'll find out.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Still dont think we're out of the woods on this injury. Foot injuries are tricky. We wont know the timetable for sure until they actually do the surgical procedure.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
When Jordy Nelson went down everyone said no problem because of Aaron Rogers. Can't the same be said of Romo?

If we’re truly a great team, this should be no problem. Romo is no Tom Brady and Garrett is no Bill Belichick, but the Pats constantly keep rolling with a different RB every week and crap at WR.

We have a top 5 QB, top 5 TE, best line in the league, two serviceable WR’s and really solid running backs.

There’s really no excuse for this team to not perform well going forward without Dez.