News: Dez broken bone in foot

dallasdave

Reaction score
anyone have a gif of when Dez broke his foot. I tend to think earlier in the game, which could explain his body language, and that he hung in there a few more series afterwards. Being presented as 4-6 weeks, I think more like 2-4 weeks

Just get DEZ back healthy so he can lead us to a Super Bowl victory this year !!! I know this game was rough but we have to stay positive !!

erod

Reaction score
Dez needs surgery. Out 4-6 weeks. Gregory high ankle sprain.

Reaction score
Hang it there JoeBoBBy !!! It is better to have problems at the start of the season than at the end of the season !

to add some perspective......we lost our opener last year to the 49rs. Then went on a 6 game stomp. What we saw tonight was a lot of gelling - getting that out of the way game 1 is promising

dallasdave

Reaction score
to add some perspective......we lost our opener last year to the 49rs. Then went on a 6 game stomp. What we saw tonight was a lot of gelling - getting that out of the way game 1 is promising

Yeah last year we came alive after going down by 21 points to the Rams and came back to win...... The best is yet to come !

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score

True... and also if you look around the league, listen to some of the post game comments from other players & coaches, there's a lot of comments about how they just weren't ready yet... weren't prepared enough for the start of the season for whatever reason... etc. I wasn't paying too much attention but it seems like it's not just us. Just hope we can step up faster than the other teams can.

dallasdave

Reaction score
True... and also if you look around the league, listen to some of the post game comments from other players & coaches, there's a lot of comments about how they just weren't ready yet... weren't prepared enough for the start of the season for whatever reason... etc. I wasn't paying too much attention but it seems like it's not just us. Just hope we can step up faster than the other teams can.

I hope so, some big shoes to fill for some games --DEZ

Wayne02

Reaction score
As evidenced tonight, we don't NEED him. It helps, sure. Definitely a blow. Randy Gregory big blow as well.

Are you kidding? Did you see Williams tonight? You think the check downs to Dunbar is going to be consistent? This is a huge loss.