Dez Bryant and Randy Moss? No comparison coach says

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
CATCH17;3493469 said:
Wow if there is Austin hate you'll find it.

Well when your ranking someone who will not have played a down of football in a year over someone who just led the NFC in receiving yards, it deserves to be found.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
utrunner07;3493433 said:
And yet he won't be...he will be ranked among the very goods that got more attention than most because of his off the field antics/on field celebrations.

Lol.

Wait until Owens retires. He's getting a bad rap now but when he's finally done playing football and people have the chance to look back on what he did in his career they are going to be impressed.

It's a HOF career, man.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3493470 said:
Well when your ranking someone who will not have played a down of football in a year over someone who just led the NFC in receiving yards, it deserves to be found.

Even if it was put there as a joke? :laugh2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
tyke1doe;3493481 said:
Can the guy just catch his first regular season pass?

I just hope he can live up to this crazy hype that been built.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3492800 said:
Bryant reminds me of Larry Fitzgerald the way he goes after the football. Great hands too.

I've been saying he catches like Fitz and runs like Boldin. You can just tell he's going to be an all-pro.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Hostile;3492800 said:
Bryant reminds me of Larry Fitzgerald the way he goes after the football. Great hands too.

That's the comparison that always comes to mind for me as well. That ability is just a Godsend for a QB in trouble. Throw it towards Dez if you're pressured and he's in single coverage. He'll make the play or knock it away from the defender at the very least. The odds of a DB outdueling him for the ball are slim. Having that kind of player is beyond a bonus to an offense that already boasts the likes of Witten, Austin and Felix.

On a sidenote, I played Madden last night :D . It was the first time I've played a football video game in years. Romo to Austin, Witten and Bryant was awesome. Add a hand-off to Felix and an occassional pass to Crayton or RW and I just had a field day. I forgot how much fun that stuff is. The season can't get here soon enough!

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
187beatdown;3493472 said:
Lol.

Wait until Owens retires. He's getting a bad rap now but when he's finally done playing football and people have the chance to look back on what he did in his career they are going to be impressed.

It's a HOF career, man.

He, he. Owens will never see the Hall of Fame other than a paying customer. Many of the inductees have already said they will never vote for him. Now he's a lock for the Hall of Shame.

laythewood28

Reaction score
Anjinsan;3493695 said:
He, he. Owens will never see the Hall of Fame other than a paying customer. Many of the inductees have already said they will never vote for him. Now he's a lock for the Hall of Shame.

Probably the same people that said they wouldn't vote for Irvin. :rolleyes: He's getting in.