Dez Bryant and Randy Moss? No comparison coach says

DallasDomination

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3493389 said:
Come on. I dont like TO, especially the watered down version we got, but he would make tons of p lays agaisnt those guys.

Ive seen him catch it right in front of Champ Bailey and shake him to go untouched 80 yards for a TD. Ive seen him blow countless corners his whole career.

Yes hes soft, yes hed rather be in the NBA, but he was still beastly

This is like saying Kobe and Lebron would suck in the 70's and 80's. I hate to argue about it. but if Kobe doesnt put 40 pts per game in the 70's and 80's something got slipped into his gatorade before each game.

Owens would be a beast in any Era.

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
DallasDomination;3493396 said:
This is like saying Kobe and Lebron would suck in the 70's and 80's. I hate to argue about it. but if Kobe doesnt put 40 pts per game in the 70's and 80's something got slipped into his gatorade before each game.

Beast of a Diva for sure.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3493389 said:
Come on. I dont like TO, especially the watered down version we got, but he would make tons of p lays agaisnt those guys.

Ive seen him catch it right in front of Champ Bailey and shake him to go untouched 80 yards for a TD. Ive seen him blow countless corners his whole career.

Yes hes soft, yes hed rather be in the NBA, but he was still beastly

Off-topic but you can't be soft and beastly.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
DallasDomination;3493396 said:

We are agreeing right?

CATCH17;3493402 said:
Off-topic but you can't be soft and beastly.

He was. The TO we got went down before much contact, he got soft on us.

He still was beastly on the field. He racked up the TD' and big plays

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
Knowing what you know about the Cancer, if he was just coming out in the draft would you draft him?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;3493394 said:
I recall the same fervor over Randy Moss when he entered the league out of Marshall. I remember watching him light it up at Marshall. He truly looked like a man among boys... Dez reminds me of the same. However, I think he will prove to be even better when it's all said done.

Signed,

Who's better? TO or Dez?

laythewood28

Reaction score
Anjinsan;3493414 said:
Knowing what you know about the Cancer, if he was just coming out in the draft would you draft him?

Depends on the situation. Do we have good enough receivers that can do the job now or are we the Rams?

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
laythewood28;3493418 said:
Depends on the situation. Do we have good enough receivers that can do the job now or are we the Rams?

What, are you a masochist? Did you ever study History?

laythewood28

Reaction score
Anjinsan;3493395 said:
Who had a better 3 years? There's no such category? There's career and single season stats. Even single year receptions The Cancer was only 7th. Even 3 years you can't argue he's one of the top 5 all-time best because of what he did to the team his last year. His name should not even be mentioned in any type of "All Time" category unless you're talking All Time Worse Receivers single game or career, T.O. was #1. Name me a wide receiver worse?

:bang2: Your delusional If you think he should not be ranked among the alltime greats.

utrunner07

Reaction score
laythewood28;3493432 said:
:bang2: Your delusional If you think he should not be ranked among the alltime greats.

And yet he won't be...he will be ranked among the very goods that got more attention than most because of his off the field antics/on field celebrations.

laythewood28

Reaction score
utrunner07;3493433 said:
And yet he won't be...he will be ranked among the very goods that got more attention than most because of his off the field antics/on field celebrations.

Your probably right.