Dez Bryant Appreciation Thread

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Twas a great player for us from 12-14. Too bad 2015 went the way it did. Broken foot for Dez and Romo breaking his collarbone twice. Never did see what Romo and Dez could of done without Murray/with Zeke. Oh well.

2015 was set to lean on the passing game a lot more than 2014, with Murray gone.

Romo and Dez really were a pair. Dez was done in here not just by his injuries, but Romo's too. Their era really ended with Dez breaking his foot in the season opener of 2015. Their last full healthy game together was the playoff loss to GB, and the UnCatch.

But the last fully healthy pass together was in the last drive of Romo's career, against the Eagles in 2016. Romo throws to Dez for a TD, and gets a PI. On Nolan Carroll.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I've mentioned it earlier but I'll say it again - I wish him well wherever he ends up. I've been critical of him over the last couple seasons, but I respect the guy and hope he finds renewed success on another team.

Proof

Reaction score
Lets have a thread honoring our franchise’s all-time leader in TD receptions, Desmond Demond Bryant :(

tenor.gif

LOL. Wait his middle name is Demond?

That’s hilarious.

The rest of this isn’t. I really can’t stand this team.

Proof

Reaction score
He gets my appreciation. I think it's a huge mistake letting him go, but this is the same organization that allowed Tony Romo to walk out the door, so I can't say I'm surprised. It's disappointing to see the fan base turn on him, but that's also not surprising. People never know how good they have something until it's gone. I think everybody will figure this one out pretty quickly when the season rolls around an you have Hurns and like 7 slot receivers lined up on the field. But hey, at least we have lots of draft picks to go draft more...slot receivers.

Ware, Romo, Murray , Dez....

Just business as usual for the Ringling brothers.

“They’re killing independent George” (my fandom :()

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For 3 years he was a Monster! For the other 5 he was just a guy.