Dez Bryant Appreciation Thread

WhizKid

Reaction score
I would rather a receiver be know better for spectacular catches than spectacular drops.

Dez Bryant Appreciation thread, and here you are to rain on the parade. You're so cool.

aria

Reaction score
On behalf of all the other NFL teams, thanks for the drops Dez.

On behalf of myself, thanks for some of the spectacular catches.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No you shouldn't forget.....I'm saying the opposite. Don't remember him for just the bad. You guys would never remember Witten false starts or inability to run 5 yards....but what to remember Dez for his drops?
I'm sorry, this isn't a Witten thread or he very well could be criticized, but not for drops.

The Natural

Reaction score
This was personal for me. Dez just has me by a few years, birthdays just a few days apart. Essentially we came of age around the same time, only difference is he had to go through his trials publicly for all of our observation. If you weren't quite old enough to fully take in the "glory years" of the 90's you already know what Dez represented, the shining son who restored the fire that had been gone from this franchise for so long. The lack of appreciation for one of the five best cowboys in the going on 30 year post SB-era is sickening. Shame! Another great one sacrificed to maintain the corporate, good old boy power structure. Thanks for all the memories Dez, go get your ring.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Romo to Dez was one of the best combos in team history. Like Romo, I'll miss his passion and talent.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
So we should "forget" they happened?
You don't have to forget they happened, but you could at least pretend to have a little class and not harp on them when the thread is about appreciating everything he accomplished.

BIGWAY

Reaction score
Thanks for the memories Dez. He brought so much passion to the game and team. There is no denying that his skills started deteriorating after his injury. But he will always be one of my favorite Cowboys because of the love and passion he displayed. I wish him luck wherever his next destination take him except when he play my Cowboys.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am heartbroken. Dez gave the Cowboys their swag. In an era with not much to brag about, Dez Bryant provided Cowboys Nation with some of its most spectacular moments. Eight years of throwing up the X. For that I am eternally grateful.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You don't have to forget they happened, but you could at least pretend to have a little class and not harp on them when the thread is about appreciating everything he accomplished.
Awww

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Thank you, Dez, for your 8 years. While I had many issues with you, you were still a Cowboy player and I rooted for you to help the team be successful. Best of luck, in the future.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Thoughts on the best fit for Dez this season? Most likely a 1 year deal.

I personally think he would be a great fit for the Saints. A perfect complement to Thomas and Brees.