Dez Bryant approaching D Ware in years

elcowboi

Reaction score
I can't wait for Bryant to leave so people can talk about wanting his replacement gone as well and laugh at the comments when Dez's replacement isn't hall of fame ready right away...

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I can't wait for Bryant to leave so people can talk about wanting his replacement gone as well and laugh at the comments when Dez's replacement isn't hall of fame ready right away...

Yeah, no kidding. It's like that apple that falls to the ground under the tree. All shiny and red on the exposed side, rotten underneath. Where is that WR tree anyway. Hey, some fans don't think we need a #1 WR either.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
DWare is the much better player, no question on that. But I don't see that as the question at hand here.

The only way I do see it as similar is when DWare left we had noone to replace him. If Dez leaves we don't have anyone to replace him either. We can always hope some rookie WR can play, but most of the time they need time to develop. We would have TWill, yuck, and not much else.

If you want to get rid of someone, have someone in the wings to take his spot, something we didn't do with DWare and now we are trying to repeat history with Dez.

Carter

Reaction score
It was time to move on from Ware just as it would be time to move on from Dez now. We'll see if the Boys have the Guts. If Bill B. would be the HC Dez is already home packing.

Ware was a No-Show and mostly injured his last 1-2 years. He was way too expensive for his production. Im glad he got a Ring with the Broncos but he was like the 3rd or 4th best Pass Rusher on that Team...

Dont act like he carried them to a SB.