Dez Bryant arrested (911 Call-Post 847) **closed**

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Here we go. Pre-season circus starts... NOW! :laugh1:

BybeeBlitz

Reaction score
BREAKING-FOX 4 News reporting that Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant arrested in Desoto. Misdemeanor domestic violence charge.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
I am very skeptical. You know if Dez was actually arrested they'd have 5 stories about it up on espn in a matter of seconds.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://www.wfaa.com/

The nature of the charge Bryant is facing was not immediately clear. When contacted by News 8, the Cowboys wide receiver would only say there had been an incident, but did not go into detail about it. "I'm good, I'm good," he said.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
BybeeBlitz;4621649 said:
BREAKING-FOX 4 News reporting that Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant arrested in Desoto. Misdemeanor domestic violence charge.

I just happened to be sitting here with a lawyer friend of mine who about lost his beer when he saw this. Basically as I understand it, he could of been yelling at his GF when a goober flew out of his mouth and smacked her in the forehead.

As far as ESPN reporting it, maybe they are sensitive because of the Jay Mariotti situation
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...contest-to-misdemeanor-domestic-violence.html

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
ESPN doesn't originate all news reports. Usually they come from local sources first. And as posted, WFAA and Fox 4 are reporting this. It's on local radio.

Believe that it will be on ESPN soon enough. :banghead:

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Zordon;4621667 said:
when will it end?

When does he catch his first pass?

Seriously, in 2 months no one will remember this day.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If he was wearing baggy pants, I'm going to be really mad!

:bang2: