Dez Bryant arrested (911 Call-Post 847) **closed**

BlueStar3398

Reaction score
Noooooooooooo! Dangit! All off-season nothing happened with Dez. Now this. :( I would like to know the details. I hope this is a mistake.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4621697 said:
These guys are payed to play football, not reinvent the wheel.

How many of us were whining about Michael Irvin back in the 90's when he was wining and dining ladies of the night and cookin up some white powder for breakfast?

I guess the concern now is that you can't play football if you don't keep your nose clean.

Just a thought.

Rogue Commissioner and all.

Frozen700

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4621698 said:
What the heck are you talking about? Get a clue. This is cowboys news. That's what people are here for, to discuss it. It's a forum

Discuss....

Don't sit here and say "Dez is an idiot" and all your other off the deep end posts.

Like you never did something in life.....you never got into a fight? Lied, Stole ect....just because your life isn't in the lights, does not make you better

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4621703 said:
The crime may not be serious. That isn't the point. The point is just like winicki said, where there's smoke there's fire. Dez is an idiot

This I'll agree with, continued errors in judgement are enough to get someone worried but the reactions to the charges themselves are a little over the top.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Times have changed.

The crime may not be serious. That isn't the point. The point is just like winicki said, where there's smoke there's fire. Dez is an idiot

He may be.. there are alot of idiots in the NFL and all over, but as long as he's helping us win football games, little stuff like this isn't going to matter.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
gmoney112;4621702 said:
Domestic violence charges are really, really iffy. Not saying Dez didn't do something, but let's look at the official facts before judging him on something that is subjective by law.
It could be anything. Maybe a cousin or a friend came by to ask for money again and got mad when he said no, we don't know anything at this point.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4621695 said:
Can I be the first to blame Romo? Thank you. If Romo was a leader.... ;)

:nana:

Leave Romo alone!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
SDogo;4621704 said:
Misdemeanor...he grabbed her, she got mad.

We hardly know the story but that fact that it's a Misdemeanor eliminates a lot of terrible scenario's.

I would not be shocked to see these charges dropped sooner then later.

I got a pretty good way of eliminating all scenarios. I don't get into screaming and shouting matches with women and damn sure wouldn't put my hands on one is such a scenario.

Seems to be domestic violence's kryptonite.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4621706 said:
I guess the concern now is that you can't play football if you don't keep your nose clean.

Just a thought.

Rogue Commissioner and all.

Understood.. but its a misdemeanor charge. Not something that i think is going to matter very much at all, if the charge even stands.

JBS

Reaction score
Frozen700;4621707 said:
Discuss....

Don't sit here and say "Dez is an idiot" and all your other off the deep end posts.

Like you never did something in life.....you never got into a fight? Lied, Stole ect....just because your life isn't in the lights, does not make you better

If I had millions of dollars I could manage to stay out of trouble. You can bank on that.

I'd also score more than 10 or whatever on my wonderlic

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Not a lot of details yet but this is seriously disappointing. What a let down.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Times have changed.

That's such a lame analogy though, "Where there's smoke there's fire." Give me a break. How much thought goes into this kind of thinking? I question the thought process here.

Maybe he made a mistake; maybe he didn't.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

SMH.

JBS

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4621710 said:
He may be.. there are alot of idiots in the NFL and all over, but as long as he's helping us win football games, little stuff like this isn't going to matter.

Ultimately this is true. But I'm not about having these clowns on our team. I'm done w them.

SWG9

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4621714 said:
I got a pretty good way of eliminating all scenarios. I don't get into screaming and shouting matches with women and damn sure wouldn't put my hands on one is such a scenario.

:bow:

Awesome post.

Frozen700

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4621697 said:
These guys are payed to play football, not reinvent the wheel.

How many of us were whining about Michael Irvin back in the 90's when he was wining and dining ladies of the night and cookin up some white powder for breakfast?

Exactly...

All Im saying is..we can discuss it.

The off the deep end stuff, is old and played out.

Reports are saying it's an altercation of some sort....ok.

We don't know the details

AbeBeta

Reaction score
SDogo;4621704 said:
Misdemeanor...he grabbed her, she got mad.

We hardly know the story but that fact that it's a Misdemeanor eliminates a lot of terrible scenario's.

I would not be shocked to see these charges dropped sooner then later.

The vast majority of domestic violence charges are filed as misdemeanor. An assault that results in an injury can be classified as a misdemeanor. What is more important is the type of misdemeanor. For the most part this not being a felony means she could walk away from the incident.

That doesn't mean it was really really bad. But you are discounting a whole bunch of possibilities.

More importantly, Dez just needs to keep himself out of situations like this.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4621716 said:
If I had millions of dollars I could manage to stay out of trouble. You can bank on that.

I'd also score more than 10 or whatever on my wonderlic

Would you now? Hey, that's great man. :)

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4621714 said:

Wait? You mean use good judgement?

T-RO

Reaction score
Frozen700;4621707 said:
Discuss....

This is exactly the kind of ignore-it crap that enables and creates monsters. This attitude is cancer.

Grow up and be a man worth something.