Dez Bryant Bought a Monkey; Names it Dallas Bryant

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a kid I always wanted a monkey.

I think it was from watching BJ and the Bear.
I preferred Stacks (Judy Landers) to the monkey.

135507.jpg

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Now that is a nice car machine...
I love my Mercedes-Benz SLK. Especially with the top down. But this would make me think of switching machines...

People think I'm nuts, I put the top down even when it is 40 degrees...heated seats, and use the air-scarf...which is a vent in the seat, blows hot air on neck and then it circulates down around your body keeping you warm at whatever temperature you set it at.

But this could make me forget about all that.....

Ha Ha, you're not nuts. I would ride around the beltway in the winter with the top down on my Vette. It would be in the 30's and I would have the heat on, fan on high and wearing a sweatshirt. Didnt get a lot of wind in that car with the top down so it wasnt bad. I got a lot of strange looks tho.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Dallas the monkey is making the same face Eli is going to make when he sees what's coming.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Always wanted a monkey when I was a kid wanted a chimpanzee. Anyone know what Dez paid for that monkey? Looks like a spider monkey I guess there's no law in Texas about owing a monkey. I know you're not allowed to own some exotic type animals.