News: Dez Bryant confirms desire to play in 2021 NFL season

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
:laugh:
Sure, Dez chap, the Boys are so weak at WR that they might call you.:lmao:

But Desperate has a contingency plan: He also wants the Cards to call him.
Take a drink every time Desperate says "dope" in his statement about the Cards:

"I think that would be dope being next to my boy D Hop [Deandre Hopkins], Christian Kirk, Kyler Murray," Bryant told TMZ. "I think they have a dope offense. I feel like they got a dope defense. I think they got a dope coach ... If I had to choose, yeah, if that opportunity presented itself, I think I would take it.":omg:

https://247sports.com/Article/Dez-Bryant-plans-2021-NFL-season-free-agency-165354312/

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On top of that, Bryant confirmed that he would pick up the phone if the Dallas Cowboys called him about a reunion.

"I'll tell you this," Bryant said to TMZ, "if it was possible, of course I'd be open to it if it was possible."
13aakl.gif

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
:laugh:
Sure, Dez chap, the Boys are so weak at WR that they might call you.:lmao:

But Desperate has a contingency plan: He also wants the Cards to call him.
Take a drink every time Desperate says "dope" in his statement about the Cards:

"I think that would be dope being next to my boy D Hop [Deandre Hopkins], Christian Kirk, Kyler Murray," Bryant told TMZ. "I think they have a dope offense. I feel like they got a dope defense. I think they got a dope coach ... If I had to choose, yeah, if that opportunity presented itself, I think I would take it.":omg:

https://247sports.com/Article/Dez-Bryant-plans-2021-NFL-season-free-agency-165354312/

I cant imagine how embarrassing it must be to talk like that. Maybe someone should play a recording of him saying that so he can understand how ridiculous he sounds.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I cant imagine how embarrassing it must be to talk like that. Maybe someone should play a recording of him saying that so he can understand how ridiculous he sounds.
The embarrassing thing is how some think they can rewrite headlines without resorting to blandness.
The news peg for here was that he said he'd be ready if Dallas called. But, no chaps, someone thought "Dez Bryant confirms desire to play in 2021 NFL season" was somehow better .... zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Good luck Dez.
And I don't mean that sarcastically either. This dude provided me with some good memories. So I really wish him well. Hope he plays three more years.

Playing again? Except wherever Sean Leach or Witten land as coaches because as Sean says, Leach is "a snake" and Witten is only out for himself (unlike Dez).