Dez Bryant -Demaryius Thomas Debate

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
dmq;3386311 said:
Who will have the better career? Gotta laugh at the Bronco board. They are attacking Dez accusing his publicist of putting the Ireland story out. Calling his character sketchy. Already labeling him a bust.

Sure looks like a bust to me.:laugh1:
They probably think Tebow is the next coming of Joe Montana up there too.... What idiots, that thin air up there must be killin' brain cells or somethin'.
Dez Bryant >>>>>>> Thomas (x10)

Ren

Reaction score
dmq;3386311 said:
Who will have the better career? Gotta laugh at the Bronco board. They are attacking Dez accusing his publicist of putting the Ireland story out. Calling his character sketchy. Already labeling him a bust.

Wait,... fans of the team that drafted Tebow in the first round actually have the nerve to call someone else a bust? :lmao:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
dmq;3386311 said:

They are calling Dez a bust and their team just drafted Tebow in the freaking 1st round???

I seriously could not keep a straight face if I was talking with a Bronco's fan.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
Lol the idiots over there are trying to equate Tebow to LeBron.....

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Gzus;3386429 said:
Lol the idiots over there are trying to equate Tebow to LeBron.....

I saw that one and started :lmao:

Then I realized they were serious and started :cry: :cry: because that's just sad.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3386432 said:

Then I realized they were serious and started :cry: :cry: because that's just sad.

That picture in your sig is just flat out awesome.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3386432 said:

It is quite sad how delusional they are over there.... They think Tebow and Thomas are gonna lead them to a SB this season. They'll be lucky to have Tebow start a single game this season.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
masomenos;3386435 said:
That picture in your sig is just flat out awesome.

Thank ya. It's the first "Believe" sig I've ever put together myself. Surprised me how good it actually came out.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Dez is the better player, by far.

One of my buddies in Colorado thinks McDaniels was sent by the antichrist to destroy the Broncos.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
gmoney112;3386458 said:
Dez is the better player, by far.

One of my buddies in Colorado thinks McDaniels was sent by the antichrist to destroy the Broncos.

If he shows up on the Raiders payroll in a few seasons, I wouldn't be shocked to say the least. Your friend would also be right, by proxy.

The Dallas1575

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3386372 said:
True that. You've got old loopy arm your franchise burned 3 picks to move up on, and the second best wide out by a substantial margin both taken when better players were on the board.

What did Demaryius have? Something like a career total of TD's less than Dez had in his sophomore season? :lmao2:
amen...im still laughing at McDaniels

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
It speaks volumes that this is the first time it has even been brought up on this board. Since most draft "experts" keep pointing out that Dallas got the best receiver in the draft, I have found myself forgetting that he was the second one taken.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Bryant will start his career with a vastly superior quarterback compared to Thomas, but, Bryant is going to be one of several targets on the field, whereas Thomas will more than likely be the primary target from the getgo.

Thomas will probably have bigger numbers as an individual, but as a team, the Broncos are going to be looking up to the Cowboys.

Ren

Reaction score
Thomas played for a triple option team, i only ever saw him run go routes. When you put him on the same team as the FB posing as a QB and he's not going to have better anything then Bryant

VACowboy

Reaction score
Uhm, why is Dez Bryant even a topic on a Denver Broncos board? Do the posters there need to bash Dez to assure themselves that Thomas is any good? Sounds like to me that they're rationalizing the selection of Thomas over Bryant.

In my opinion, Thomas was a risky pick in the first round. He compiled his numbers running go routes against single coverage in a run-dominated offense. No one game planned Demaryus Thomas. Defenses game planned Dwyer and Nesbitt. Stop the run, you beat Tech. And Thomas benefitted greatly from that.

Is Thomas a physical freak? You bet. But he's not extraordinarily fast. He's not known to have great hands. He didn't run routes at all in college, so I think the jury is still way out. Comparing his ability as a receiver to Dez Bryant's is silly.

Just my opinion.

Angus

Reaction score
Settle, fans. You can believe Bryant is superior without dissing Tebow, who is in the same boat Tony Romo was in when he came into the NFL - his throwing motion was so unprofessional that it had to be fixed. It may take awhile, but if Tebow exhibits the same dedication Romo did, he will be very, very good, IMO.

:)

Cowboys22

Reaction score
VACowboy;3386514 said:
Uhm, why is Dez Bryant even a topic on a Denver Broncos board? Do the posters there need to bash Dez to assure themselves that Thomas is any good? Sounds like to me that they're rationalizing the selection of Thomas over Bryant.

In my opinion, Thomas was a risky pick in the first round. He compiled his numbers running go routes against single coverage in a run-dominated offense. No one game planned Demaryus Thomas. Defenses game planned Dwyer and Nesbitt. Stop the run, you beat Tech. And Thomas benefitted greatly from that.

Is Thomas a physical freak? You bet. But he's not extraordinarily fast. He's not known to have great hands. He didn't run routes at all in college, so I think the jury is still way out. Comparing his ability as a receiver to Dez Bryant's is silly.

Just my opinion.

Bingo! Every one of them know deep down that the Broncos passed on the far superior WR for a guy with good measurables but questionable future. Thomas could be very good but would it surprise anyone if he turned out to be just and average WR? If Dez turns out to be just average, I think it will shock 98% of all football fans. They're just having a big group hug over there trying to convince themselves their team didn't just make a huge mistake when they all know they did.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Romo was a natural QB, Tebow is not. Two totally different situations...