Twitter: Dez Bryant 'had fun' battling Rams CB Janoris Jenkins

Wayne02

Reaction score
I really dis like the guy, because he talks so much.

But, that's because he's not on our team. I would love to have him over MO

He was always the better prospect, the only reason Mo was considered the best corner in that draft is because of Jenkins off the field problems.

Frozen700

Reaction score
He was always the better prospect, the only reason Mo was considered the best corner in that draft is because of Jenkins off the field problems.

Yeah, Exactly.

I remember wanting him that year, was pissed we didn't get him.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
I really dis like the guy, because he talks so much.

But, that's because he's not on our team. I would love to have him over MO

Well you must haven't see the Richard Sherman Sounds of the Game ... and I love it. I watched it 3 times. I can't wait until they do one on Dez. If you got game you can talk. It's all about confidence, sports trash talking, competitiveness and most times having fun.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Best part is that Dez shows respect to the opponent.

I like that part about him. He has a huge FIRE under his a** , and is tough as nails but loves the sport enough to shake hands with the guy battling across him each and every week.

That doesn't happen very often in this league.

It doesn't? I thought a few years ago we had threads about Cowboys players showing too much respect for the opponent, and how posters wished the league was like the days of old where players treated their opponents like enemies. :huh:

Frozen700

Reaction score
Well you must haven't see the Richard Sherman Sounds of the Game ... and I love it. I watched it 3 times. I can't wait until they do one on Dez. If you got game you can talk. It's all about confidence, sports trash talking, competitiveness and most times having fun.

Oh I agree, it just pissed me off because he was doing it to us. lol

I would love to have him.