Dez Bryant highlights

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
[youtubehd]Z0FdJhlQq9k[/youtubehd]

406 MBs. Took me forever to upload it. If I missed a catch, let me know.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for this. I had just went to NFL.com to see if they had anything up.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I love how he threw Hall like a ragdoll on the third play. (the third straight smoke route from Garrett) It was like a judo flip! :lmao2:

That is man is STRONG! :laugh2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
nyc;3553743 said:
I love how he threw Hall like a ragdoll on the third play. (the third straight smoke route from Garrett) It was like a judo flip! :lmao2:

That is man is STRONG! :laugh2:

That was driving me crazy. I kept screaming, "Throw the ball downfield!"

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Damn I had to post again. If you watch Dez and Miles in this game. These guys are going to be stupid good. They are both BIG, they are both STRONG, and they both are HELL BENT on making a play.

I sware, it's like having TWO Michael Irvins on one team! :laugh2:

I am FREAKING excited about our WRs!

EDIT: btw, he tossed that safety around too! :p:

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
nyc;3553761 said:
Damn I had to post again. If you watch Dez and Miles in this game. These guys are going to be stupid good. They are both BIG, they are both STRONG, and they both are HELL BENT on making a play.

I sware, it's like having TWO Michael Irvins on one team! :laugh2:

I am FREAKING excited about our WRs!

EDIT: btw, he tossed that safety around too! :p:
I am too.. we just gotta block for our cannon.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
bbgun, I don't like you very much. And I hate most of your posts. :p:

But Thank You for doing this. It really makes me hopeful about this team. If nothing else, I know we'll be OK as soon as our line is shored up. I'm going to love watching them move the WRs around the field.

Miles is clearly above and beyond Dez at this point. But you just know it's always going to be a thing of beauty watching them compete with each other to get better and for stats.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
His last couple of catches were very clutch. I love how be bodyslams defenders when they tray to bring him down. :lmao2:

chuffly

Reaction score
I love that catch at the end, especially how he snatched onto that ball like it was in a vice grip.

There were a lot of things to like for Dez's first football game in forever.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3553783 said:
His last couple of catches were very clutch. I love how be bodyslams defenders when they tray to bring him down. :lmao2:

Yeah, he looked great that last drive, except for when he forgot he was the hot read. But you can tell Tony trusts him already.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
That was as good a Crayton imitation as you're gonna get. Some clutch catches for 1st downs, going across the middle, down the sidelines...

And this was only his 1st game back in a year. Romo already seems to trust him

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Love that little head slap at 3:54 that Romo gives him ...... you can already feel the bond growing ....

Dez, Romo, and Miles are gonna rule this league

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
That catch at the 3:38 mark in the video was a ridiculously tough catch. The defender was right on him with pretty darned good coverage and Dez just sucked the ball in.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3553794 said:
Yeah, he looked great that last drive, except for when he forgot he was the hot read. But you can tell Tony trusts him already.

Yep. When Romo needed a 1st down the most, he went to Dez several of those times.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
It's been said before, I'll say it again.

Dez is one helluva freakish athlete, and amazing AMAZING strength. He should absolutely no signs of hesitation and had great hands throughout all of that. He definitely answered how he would respond if he got hit.

And that was definitely more catches than I thought he would get in the game. I guess you can't really count the screens, but even so, he made some terrific grabs and showed great routes.

Whether or not this year is a failure record wise, Austin and Bryant are going to be a scary duo for years to come and I can finally say after YEARS that I don't worry about the receiver position on the offense. Two #1s playing on the same team, and if you can't tell already that Bryant has the making of a #1 receiver, you must be watching some other game.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Awesome BB!

I thought Garrett was forcing him the ball early in this game, but I was happy to see Dez come up big down the stretch.

Never expected him to have 8 cathes last night. But I also never expected Romo to have to throw over 40 times in this game.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
bbgun;3553751 said:
That was driving me crazy. I kept screaming, "Throw the ball downfield!"

I kept thinking they were setting up Hall to jump the route and get behind him... But it never happened.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I love how as soon as he makes the catch and there is a defender trying to tackle him, he literally tries to throw the defender off of him.

Pure tenacity.

Him and Austin are going to be be a helluva combination for a long, long time.