Dez Bryant highlights

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Thats my boy. Dont hate, R2A. Its ok for you to like them both. Thye both play for your favorite team.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
nyc;3553761 said:
Damn I had to post again. If you watch Dez and Miles in this game. These guys are going to be stupid good. They are both BIG, they are both STRONG, and they both are HELL BENT on making a play.

I sware, it's like having TWO Michael Irvins on one team! :laugh2:

I am FREAKING excited about our WRs!

EDIT: btw, he tossed that safety around too! :p:

Dez on the left, Austion on the right, Hurd in the slot.

yes, Hurd, he's not fast but quick to match up against LBs and S in the slot.

That leaves Ogletree as your #4 WR for 4 WR sets and Roy Williams keeping the seats warm on the sideline. If the team has to go 5 WRs for a hail Mary, then Felix Jones becomes my #5 WR. Again, Roy just gets to watch.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
What I really liked was the second to last catch. This guy has acceleration. He is running past Deangelo Hall who is known as one of the fastest players in the NFL. Hall ran a 4.37 at the NFL combine.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Thanks for the effort. That catch he makes behind the CB and in front of the safety isn't as easy as he makes it look at all.

dmq

Reaction score
Also had 3 first downs.

dmq

Reaction score
Also had 3 first downs.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
nyc;3553743 said:
I love how he threw Hall like a ragdoll on the third play. (the third straight smoke route from Garrett) It was like a judo flip! :lmao2:

That is man is STRONG! :laugh2:

I see a another one in the future except Romo pump fakes, corner bites, Dez TD.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
bbgun;3553751 said:
That was driving me crazy. I kept screaming, "Throw the ball downfield!"

Sometimes you run certain plays to set things up for later in the game, or in future weeks. I can almost guarantee you at some point we'll see them fake that quick screen and run a stop and go off it.

Another reason they ran those plays to Bryant was to give him a chance to use his run after catch skills, to potentially beat 1 guy and make a play.

Lastly, on the 2nd quick screen (the one's on consecutuve plays) Romo shouldnt have thrown the ball to him. You can easily see on the clip Hall is creeping up closer and closer to Bryant, and watching Romo the entire way.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I liked that PASS INTERFERENCE penalty Dez had after Dallas moved the ball to the Washington 5 on 3rd and 4 from the Washington 6yd line.

Crappy playcall IMO, but it was the difference between a 22yd FG attempt and a 32yd FG attempt... a 32yd FG attempt that was missed.

So that was possibly a 3pt penalty. That 3pts would have made a *HUGE* difference at the end fo the game :)

But otherwise, he looked good...just wish Romo had more time to let things develop down field more

hairic

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;3553916 said:
Dez on the left, Austion on the right, Hurd in the slot.

yes, Hurd, he's not fast but quick to match up against LBs and S in the slot.

That leaves Ogletree as your #4 WR for 4 WR sets and Roy Williams keeping the seats warm on the sideline. If the team has to go 5 WRs for a hail Mary, then Felix Jones becomes my #5 WR. Again, Roy just gets to watch.

No. Look below for our best offensive personnel.

Code:
-----------------------|------|----------------------
                       +
      11             TGCGT 94
                       3           85        17

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
nyc;3553743 said:
I love how he threw Hall like a ragdoll on the third play. (the third straight smoke route from Garrett) It was like a judo flip! :lmao2:

That is man is STRONG! :laugh2:

I especially liked DeAngelo Hall's reaction. He gave him a hurt, "you shouldn't have done that" head shake lol

He did the same thing to Laron Landry.

2much2soon

Reaction score
Once he got into his patterns, that kid didn't look like a rookie out there.

You could see he was confused a few times on where to line up, but when he was running routes and catching the ball, he looked like everything we hoped he would look like.

He looks like he knows he is going to win every battle for the ball. And he looks like he knows he is more physical than anyone that lines up against him.

Give Romo time to throw and he will set some passing records with Austin and Dez.

And after a few games of the WRs lighting it up, Witten is going to stop getting taken out of the game as teams start rolling coverages off him and on to either of the WRs.

And eventually RW11 will start making some plays against teams 3rd and 4th best CBs, like he almost did last night.

I'd much rather see this team struggle a little early in the season and then get it together down the stretch, than be hot early and cool off late.

esmith1790

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3553841 said:
Awesome BB!

I thought Garrett was forcing him the ball early in this game, but I was happy to see Dez come up big down the stretch.

Never expected him to have 8 cathes last night. But I also never expected Romo to have to throw over 40 times in this game.

I read some where that he had more attempts the austin 12 to 11 or somehting like that. Now that i say that it is probably wrong. LOL:bang2:

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Thanks for the vid.

Has anyone found any action pics, of Dez, from the game?