Dez Bryant honors LeBron with touchdown celebration; LeBron responds

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Honest to God I like the fact that Dez is associating himself with the LeBron's and Jay-Z's of the world. They're some of the best at what they do.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As long as he gets TD's like Sunday, I care less about all the other contract stuff, or celebrations. As long as Jerry signs him long term and he gets TD's.
He's shown he's past all the blown out of proportion off the field stuff.

Time to go get a ring that he doesn't need to buy at a jewelry store....:)

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I liked his celebration. But people sometimes sign things in their contracts. So when dez signed w roc nation they could have put in he has to do that when he scores.

lol, man, people got some wild theories.

I rank Illuminati folks right up there with some other consipiracy theorists that are NSFCZ.. lol

There are people that talk about it as a joke, and I think that's hilarious.

But the people that actually believe it are just idiots, it's the lamest conspiracy theory of all time.

On a more serious note, how long before the NFL bans more than one celebration per touchdown? Dez did 3 celebrations, that's way too much fun for the No Fun League! ;)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

But the people that actually believe it are just idiots, it's the lamest conspiracy theory of all time.

On a more serious note, how long before the NFL bans more than one celebration per touchdown? Dez did 3 celebrations, that's way too much fun for the No Fun League! ;)

Only will be banned for Cowboys players.
But yet the DUMBEAU LEAP which can actually injure fans, is still allowed.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score

:laugh:You just said a "keyboard" full. Please don't speak the "one celebration per TD" into the atmosphere. For all we know the NFL is monitoring this website. :facepalm: my bad, forgot that Illuminati had that covered.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I care about two things only: How Dez plays on the field and that Dez stays in Dallas. I don't care who represents him or if he is proud of his new agency and pays tribute in a TD celebration. That's all cool with me... just keep scoring TD's for Dallas and I'll keep cheering for it.

Dez is probably in the top 5 players oh the team as far as his love for Dallas. He isn't going anywhere. And on the field, the guy is still getting better all the time.

Truly happy for the guy and for Dallas.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
I care about two things only: How Dez plays on the field and that Dez stays in Dallas. I don't care who represents him or if he is proud of his new agency and pays tribute in a TD celebration. That's all cool with me... just keep scoring TD's for Dallas and I'll keep cheering for it.

Dez is probably in the top 5 players oh the team as far as his love for Dallas. He isn't going anywhere. And on the field, the guy is still getting better all the time.

Truly happy for the guy and for Dallas.

.... plus Jerry is not letting him go anywhere. Who of sound mind and body thinks Jerry is going to let the "Throw up the X" marketing and everything and everybody that comes along with Dez walk out the door? Besides, don't the majority of people say the only thing Jerry cares about is marketing?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's the Roc Nation sign.

Not a diamond, a pyramid.

So overdone and wanna be Illuminati it does not represent Dez Bryant well.

I hope all goes well for Dez from this point on. He was really starting to become a pleasure to listen to and then watch.

Its a "diamond". That's what Jay and Rocafella artists use to throw up. "Throw ya Diamonds in the sky if you feel the vibe" by Kanye or "Throw ya Diamonds in the air" by Jay. I Don't know why you guys even entertain that Illumnaiti nonsense lol.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Man thats a lot to think about after scoring...if you forget to acknowledges someone do you get zapped...

keds

Reaction score
Don't care for the illuminati hand gestures... cringe at the thought of this guy when he gets his guaranteed money and starts running around with the wrong crowd.

keds

Reaction score
Stopped watching Super Bowl halftime shows due to all of the implanted illuminati symbolism... Hope this doesn't ruin football... It's already turned me off to the pop music industry...