Dez Bryant honors LeBron with touchdown celebration; LeBron responds

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Its a "diamond". That's what Jay and Rocafella artists use to throw up. "Throw ya Diamonds in the sky if you feel the vibe" by Kanye or "Throw ya Diamonds in the air" by Jay. I Don't know why you guys even entertain that Illumnaiti nonsense lol.

What's nonsense mean? The illuminati?

lol

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I heard a wise man once say " People will always question and dont like what they dont understand"

Who said that? And what does it mean?

I don't like it very much.

kazzd58

Reaction score
Basicall
Who said that? And what does it mean?

I don't like it very much.

It was an older man I met threw the years i enjoy talking to older people with so much wisdom...Basically in this case not every case but specifically talking about this issue. A person looking from the outside in that knows nothing or has only heard negative things about that person or that new agent, who in this case happens to be represented by a rapper and his team of legal certified agents. And when i read statements like "there is just something about Jay Z and his agency that I just don't trust. I can't put my finger on it" thats a negative view on the outside looking in but from what I've seen and whats been reported Jay-Z company has been getting there atheletes good deals plus it dont hurt to have Jay-Z as an endorsement for endorsements way beyond what Eugene or any regualr agent can do for atheletes and there own brand. And thats keeping it a buck/100 with ya