Audio: Dez Bryant interview on Ben and Skin show

DFWJC

Reaction score
I guess I may have to look it up to confer, but I assume that Dez may have had the best 2nd half of the season last in Cowboy history (statistically).
If not, it had to be very close.
So it's safe to say that by mid season last year, Romo and Dez were fully on the same page.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Not sure if serious? :confused:

Agree. Also, he is married. And before he was married was probably more concerned about getting women over his house rather than trying to mentor young, misguided WR's.

It's always easy to determine from the outside looking in what we think a person should, could and would do. Just like I wish Tony had some of that Phil Simms in him after looking at some of the tape of the interchange between he and Big Bill on the sidelines. Phil Simms told Bill what he was seeing and what he needed in no uncertain terms and still respected him as the coach. If Tony know what's good for him, he better speak up for himself this year.

Anyway, Dez is young and maybe they were in two different spaces and times at that point in their careers and just didn't get around to it. Tony is only obligated to do everything he can doing working hours to be the best they can be as a team. Anything else they do after work is gravy. Yes, we want it all, but it's their choice. Maybe he wasn't aware it would help, who knows. It's 2013 baby. Let's set it off now!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If anyone thinks that if Romo inviting Dez to his house for some sloppy joe's and tater tots will actually do anything to help the team win, then he should just have training camp at his house.

Hell, if Romo thought inviting a player over to his house for some supper would help him win more games, then he should invite Doug Free to live with him! Or, if that did work by inviting a teammate over for some hotdogs would help Romo win more games, if I were Romo I would invite the whole damn oline over every night for steak and lobster!