Video: Dez Bryant Interview with The Playmaker

Zordon

Reaction score
Wow...I almost got emotional watching this video. Please, do not put a muzzle on this man. In fact, build a team around him that mimics his passion not only for this game but for this franchise. He is Irvin reincarnated.

Zordon

Reaction score
Here's the Romo interview.

"Michael Irvin might be the greatest leader in the history of the Cowboys."

"If I was getting married today, Dez Bryant would be in my wedding."

Man these interviews sucked me back in! They always find a way to do it...sigh..

Last edited:

birdwells1

Reaction score
Wow...I almost got emotional watching this video. Please, do not put a muzzle on this man. In fact, build a team around him that mimics his passion not only for this game but for this franchise. He is Irvin reincarnated.

Man that Dez dun got me excited about the season.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Here's the Romo interview.

"Michael Irvin might be the greatest leader in the history of the Cowboys."

"If I was getting married today, Dez Bryant would be in my wedding."

Man these interviews sucked me back in! They always find a way to do it...sigh..

Thanks for posting these.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
As always, our players always find a way to say the right things and put a positive slant on the Cowboys' chances. While it's nice to know they're thinking good thoughts, my thinking is that it's well past time to demonstrate some results that correspond to what they're promising. We hear these things each and every year. There comes a time for something more to feed a fan's hunger. Don't get me wrong, I'm gratified to hear positive responses to questions but how's about some gratification when the games commence? Is that asking too much? Probably not.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yep, it's time to kick the Wife and kiss the dog...

marriage-relationships-sleep-snoring_problem-bed-snoring-husband_and_wife-rron981_low.jpg

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
As always, our players always find a way to say the right things and put a positive slant on the Cowboys' chances. While it's nice to know they're thinking good thoughts, my thinking is that it's well past time to demonstrate some results that correspond to what they're promising. We hear these things each and every year. There comes a time for something more to feed a fan's hunger. Don't get me wrong, I'm gratified to hear positive responses to questions but how's about some gratification when the games commence? Is that asking too much? Probably not.

You know Romo agrees with you

On what type of offense fans should expect:

Romo: “I don’t want to sit here and tell you what we’re going to be. I think that sometimes that’s a pointless ting for people to do is to tell you what they’re going to be when they got to go out and prove it. This game will humble a lot of people. It’ll make your team — you can think you’re really good and all of a sudden you’re not. People can think you’re not very good and all of a sudden you’re very good. So I don’t want to get into predicting. I do know that I feel very confident that our team can execute at a very high level and do some things that I think are going to give us a great opportunity to win football games I think that we have that chance.”

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
They had too do it too us, fired up here for the season too start, the fire is blazin'!!!!!!