Dez Bryant is the Most Overrated Player in Football

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
He's terrible. Most over paid player in the NFL no separation whatsoever. We need to draft WR in first round next year. Safety in 2nd round.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man the sky is falling, the sky is bad.....

I am just as disappointed and mad as the rest, but it is one game against a very good team and many jad it as a loss anyway. But that don't stop or curtail the whining....

With this thread and all the others pooping up on the thos player sucks, that player sucks, coaches suck. I get it, but it was poor execution against a good team. Pathetic overall. But it's early in the year.

I think I may stay out of hear for a few days, see if things calm down a bit. It is not time to panic. Some concerns yes, but correctable, especially if we get our DB's back on the field. We had guys playing out of position jist about all game.

But think I'll stay away, maybe check in to see what the thread titles are, tnoufh all ones that try to be positive get derailed anyway.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Man the sky is falling, the sky is bad.....

I am just as disappointed and mad as the rest, but it is one game against a very good team and many jad it as a loss anyway. But that don't stop or curtail the whining....

With this thread and all the others pooping up on the thos player sucks, that player sucks, coaches suck. I get it, but it was poor execution against a good team. Pathetic overall. But it's early in the year.

I think I may stay out of hear for a few days, see if things calm down a bit. It is not time to panic. Some concerns yes, but correctable, especially if we get our DB's back on the field. We had guys playing out of position jist about all game.

But think I'll stay away, maybe check in to see what the thread titles are, tnoufh all ones that try to be positive get derailed anyway.

This isn't about the rest of the team. This is about Dez. He is terrible.

Zman5

Reaction score
Oh, he lost something alright. Tony Romo. This is not a knock on Dak, he is perfectly fine throwing to players who actually know how to run routes. Romo was an improvisational genius who was deadly accurate. There is literally almost no QB playing today who can make Dez look good.

Aaron Rodgers says hello.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh, he lost something alright. Tony Romo. This is not a knock on Dak, he is perfectly fine throwing to players who actually know how to run routes. Romo was an improvisational genius who was deadly accurate. There is literally almost no QB playing today who can make Dez look good.

Romo and Dez use out look terrible together too.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Well we will need to draft a WR earlier this offseason since its probably our oldest position group.

Said that last week too.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
How is he's overrated when for the past week everyone says he sucks and was never good lol?

Have you read any of my posts? At all? Romo made him look good. No Romo, Dez is non-existent. Simple as that. Broken foot, my ***. He is a career 700 yard/season receiver without Romo, know that.

Qbert

Reaction score
then we picking an Arkansas WR or most certainly....a Big 12 WR. When will Zeke be traded?
zeke wont get traded, but they'll pick up a midlevel receiver in free agency and draft one