Dez Bryant limping a bit at party last night

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Dez Bryant landed on his left foot and not his right If I'm correct, which foot was he limping on?

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
So it was he and Bradfords Bday, yet Al and Chris only said it was Bradfords Bday. Way to go Wilcox!!!

To be fair, Dez's actual birthday was November 4th, but he was celebrating it this weekend.

This season really is terrible. I can only hope for certain teams to lose now. I want the Eagles to win the division only because I know if the Giants get in the playoffs they'll make noise and I really can't stomach another SB winning season with these giants fans in NY. Philly won't go far and would be one and done. I hate the skins more than the other two so they are out by default. Also can't have the Pats, Steelers, or Packers winning the SB (along with NY)

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I honestly couldn't think of an appropriate thread title but I wanted to let you guys know since it may be considered slight news. Dez had a party last night after the game at a private mansion and throughout the party he was noticeably limping. Now keep in mind it wasn't a 'bad' limp but you could tell. I'm thinking he might have hurt it on that play when he scored.

FYI, before people come in saying "why is he throwing parties after losses", the party was announced way before the game and the funds go to a charity that assist kids and teens who are abused and such. Nevertheless, Dez was extremely depressed looking and didn't talk much even after they sang happy birthday. He just thanked people for coming and talked a little but wasn't happy at all.

I'm hoping it was more just 'after game' soreness in all honesty. Even though at this point it probably doesn't matter.

Yeah, like who would have ever thought that a football game might be played on a Sunday in November.

CWR

Reaction score
It sounds more like a groupie lol. I only say that because I don't goto stuff like that unless I actually know the person or something like that. I guess I'm judging a bit but hey I can admit it.

Lol also you don't go because you're not invited, but it's whatever.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I honestly couldn't think of an appropriate thread title but I wanted to let you guys know since it may be considered slight news. Dez had a party last night after the game at a private mansion and throughout the party he was noticeably limping. Now keep in mind it wasn't a 'bad' limp but you could tell. I'm thinking he might have hurt it on that play when he scored.

FYI, before people come in saying "why is he throwing parties after losses", the party was announced way before the game and the funds go to a charity that assist kids and teens who are abused and such. Nevertheless, Dez was extremely depressed looking and didn't talk much even after they sang happy birthday. He just thanked people for coming and talked a little but wasn't happy at all.

I'm hoping it was more just 'after game' soreness in all honesty. Even though at this point it probably doesn't matter.

I saw a tweet after the game about Dez and a bunch of players going to a party. Didn't want to add fuel to the flame, so didn't post. Good to know it was for a good cause.

Last edited:

coult44

Reaction score
Was Terrance Williams dropping his drinks as well, or is that a football only kinda thing?

If you go back and search the threads the day we drafted T-Will you will see a lot of us talking about how he didn't use his hands to catch the ball. After a few years, guess what? Can't teach an old dog new tricks!!!!

Bigdog

Reaction score
Wait a minute. Dez Bryant was throwing a charity party for kids who are abused and the national media didn't cover it? I am dumbfounded by this. Unbelievable.

AlterEgo

Reaction score
As a fan, I find it refreshing to hear that a player is still upset about losing hours after the outcome. It used to bother me when players were laughing it up immediately after the final whistle. Then I became a cynical adult.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Glass houses man. He can't just be someone in the know without being judged?
I don't live in a glass house so I know nothing about that. Also I know this guy from another messageboard and was just messing around. Sometimes things ain't what it seems but you didn't know that but now you do for future reference.

Lol also you don't go because you're not invited, but it's whatever.
That wouldn't be true but whats the point of us going back and forth over it anyway? None really because truth is nobody knows who some else knows. I think we can agree on that? Also like I told the other person above I was just messing around because I know the person from another messageboard and was just playing around.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I don't live in a glass house so I know nothing about that. Also I know this guy from another messageboard and was just messing around. Sometimes things ain't what it seems but you didn't know that but now you do for future reference.
Oh ok.. well thanks for letting us all in on your little joke.

RunDMC

Reaction score
As a fan, I find it refreshing to hear that a player is still upset about losing hours after the outcome. It used to bother me when players were laughing it up immediately after the final whistle. Then I became a cynical adult.

Football is Dez's life. Not surprising at all.

Venger

Reaction score
Yep. He came down very strangely on that left leg.

Yep, noted it in the game chat when it happened, that left leg was locked when he came down and looked slightly hyperextended by the catch. Not terribly so but you could just tell from the angle that it was gonna be uncomfortable at a minimum and most like gonna have something of a tweak of it.