Dez Bryant limping a bit at party last night

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry. I was just looking for continuing education advice.

--->>>
22741039702_3e2ffe6cc7.jpg

CWR

Reaction score
I don't live in a glass house so I know nothing about that. Also I know this guy from another messageboard and was just messing around. Sometimes things ain't what it seems but you didn't know that but now you do for future reference.

That wouldn't be true but whats the point of us going back and forth over it anyway? None really because truth is nobody knows who some else knows. I think we can agree on that? Also like I told the other person above I was just messing around because I know the person from another messageboard and was just playing around.

Hey Phil don't even sweat it bro. Next party I throw you are invited. I'm kind of a big deal, so now you have something legitimate to look forward to.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Too bad everyone on the team don't have Dez' and Hardy's fire in them. You can tell this is not just a paycheck to them. If there's two players winning desire I don't question AT ALL, it's theirs.....

Danger

Reaction score
Too bad everyone on the team don't have Dez' and Hardy's fire in them. You can tell this is not just a paycheck to them. If there's two players winning desire I don't question AT ALL, it's theirs.....

Add Romo and Witten and I agree.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think he was hurt at all...I think he was just doing the stanky leg.

rockj7

Reaction score
LOLOLOL. He actually showed up late a little before it ended. Didnt talk to him much. There were quite a few females in attendance so my focus quickly deviated to them :laugh:

Bro now I know your telling the truth I've been to a few Raider parties and the girls their are ridiculously hot Good Lord I better stop typing now lol

erod

Reaction score
The source is me lol. I went to the party last night. It was called "the blackout". You had to wear all black. Lucky whitehead, David Irving and Terrance Williams were there. Lucky and I talked quite a bit. He was breaking down the play and how he lost momentum. All of them are super down to earth.

Did you ask him why he was dumb enough to fair catch a punt on the five-yard line?