Dez Bryant "Odds"

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This thread is about the fluid odds regarding the current most polarizing player on the Dallas Cowboys. Right now I would say the odds are 60/40 that Dez will be cut or traded prior to the first game.

Let's hear what you personally think the odds stack up on this.

If you post something here and the facts change, feel free to update your point of view in terms of odds.
Your odds seem right, mate!
The Dez lovers must love expensive, volatile mediocrity.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
What in Hurns game makes you think he can replace Dez and not compliment.

Similar players. Big, not much speed, but good hands and big catch radius.

A complement to Dez would have speed, have route running, or both. A major problem for the team was lack of deep speed. It's across the board. Zeke is the fastest player in the base or nickel. Williams, Dez, Beasley, Witten - all 4.5+. Hurns is more of the same, and particularly, most like Dez.

Verdict

Reaction score
Similar players. Big, not much speed, but good hands and big catch radius.

A complement to Dez would have speed, have route running, or both. A major problem for the team was lack of deep speed. It's across the board. Zeke is the fastest player in the base or nickel. Williams, Dez, Beasley, Witten - all 4.5+. Hurns is more of the same, and particularly, most like Dez.

I think that's a pretty accurate synopsis.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What in Hurns game makes you think he can replace Dez and not compliment.

What in Dez's game do you like? Mediocrity? The expensive contract? The volatility?
If Hurns is not volatile on the sidelines. If Hurns can get 80 yards a game. If Hurns can not cost us undue cap space, he will be a HUGE upgrade to the overhyped, over:angry: the hill Dez.
Don't make me cap-slap you like he did his crack-smoking mother!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
What in Dez's game do you like? Mediocrity? The expensive contract? The volatility?
If Hurns is not volatile on the sidelines. If Hurns can get 80 yards a game. If Hurns can not cost us undue cap space, he will be a HUGE upgrade to the overhyped, over:angry: the hill Dez.
Don't make me cap-slap you like he did his crack-smoking mother!
Dez wears an even number and the only reason we revolted is you guys use too many letters in ur words stop it or we revolt again and give ourselves back

waving monkey

Reaction score
This thread is about the fluid odds regarding the current most polarizing player on the Dallas Cowboys. Right now I would say the odds are 60/40 that Dez will be cut or traded prior to the first game.

Let's hear what you personally think the odds stack up on this.

If you post something here and the facts change, feel free to update your point of view in terms of odds.
Dez is here Monday with pay cut or not but it will be a hot meeting.