Dez Bryant or Calvin Johnson

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
You're starting a team and you need that bonafide playmaker as your #1 receiver for the next 10 years.

Who are you taking? Dez Bryant or Calvin Johnson?

This should be fun...

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Dez Bryant. I think Calvin Johnson is amazing, but I think Dez Bryant is the most talented receiver I've ever seen.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
At this point, hands down, it's Calvin Johnson.

He's done more, and proven more, so far in his NFL career.

Now 3-4 years from now will I feel the same? Who knows. But right now it's easily Johnson for me.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Still need Dez to put it all together and be the #1 option for this team for a season before this is even a comparison worth making. Right now it is all Megatron.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Calvin Johnson is like Randy Moss 2.0. Give him a decent QB and he can light the world a fire.

Give me Johnson.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Calvin Johnson. No fan of football should seriously answer any differently.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Not even close. Johnson's ridiculous and he's done it for a few years.

Bryant has potential which means he hasn't done anything yet. I mean I would like to see this guy stay healthy first, he's not even in the discussion with a Calvin Johnson. Hell, Dez isn't the best receiver on his own team.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Welker...

I say it in jest but for a guy on pace for 160 catches and 2500 yards receiving this season, he ain't chopped liver either.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Dez Bryant, Calvin Johnson, and Jermichael Finley represent, IMHO, the three biggest athletic freaks, who are pass receivers in the NFL.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Yep Calvin, he's proved it on the field so far. Dez has potential, but hasn't proved he can stay on the field.

bounce

Reaction score
Bryant isn't even worth being mentioned in the same breath as Calvin Johnson. And that's not a knock on Bryant. Johnson is THAT good.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Calvin because of his height and he further progressed, but I believe des will battle with him in years to come as the best wr in the nfl.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
perrykemp;4148629 said:
Dez Bryant, Calvin Johnson, and Jermichael Finley represent, IMHO, the three biggest athletic freaks, who are pass receivers in the NFL.

Vernon Davis would like a word with you.

newlander

Reaction score
bounce;4148638 said:
Bryant isn't even worth being mentioned in the same breath as Calvin Johnson. And that's not a knock on Bryant. Johnson is THAT good.

QFT....

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
That question is too easy to answer. You have to go with the one with a longer track record.

Better question, it’s 4th down at the 5, last play of the game. You need to throw a jump ball...who you throwing to? Dez or Johnson. I think i might go with Dez.