Dez Bryant or Tyron Smith

The Natural

Reaction score
If Romo is the QB for the forseeable future, which he is, then it doesnt matter who's the LT because you arent winning a championship anyway. So if this franchise is going to continue to be a circus, I atleast want to be entertained, and Dez is clearly the show on this team.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Tyron, I'd trade Dez this offseason for multiple high picks too. Elite receivers aren't what wins championships.

That's a tough, bold call. But I don't disagree.

Personally, I'd rather keep Bryant. But assuming you can't keep both this would be the course of action I'd like to see.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
If this team can hold onto Ware at his bloated salary, MIA for all of this time making what he has, Witten (worth it), Romo, Spencer @ 10 mil two years running....there is plenty of room to sign both if that mess could be covered. We have two freaks on the team; Smith and Dez. Why would we not re-sign both? All of a sudden JG/SG would be afraid to have the restructures in the Smith/Dez contracts? Are you guys forgetting FLO? He was paid premium for the position while here. I know JJ is glitz, but even he wouldn't let his first pick of an OL for the first time in his tenure to walk. Smith turned out great and would accommodate JJ's ego as a "football man". He is aware of this too.

Last edited:

conner01

Reaction score
both will be signed. the first couple years of any contract can be fairly cheap and by the time the big money kicks in romo will even be gone most likely but certainly witten and ware

conner01

Reaction score
If this team can hold onto Ware at his bloated salary, MIA for all of this time making what he has, Witten (worth it), Romo, Spencer @ 10 mil two years running....there is plenty of room to sign both if that mess could be covered. We have two freaks on the team; Smith and Dez. Why would we not re-sign both? All of a sudden JG/SG would be afraid to have the restructures in the Smith/Dez contracts? Are you guys forgetting FLO? He was paid premium for the position while here. I know JJ is glitz, but even he wouldn't let his first pick of an OL for the first time in his tenure to walk. Smith turned out great and would accommodate JJ's ego as a "football man". He is aware of this too.

ware MIA for all this time, you mean this year when he missed the first games of his career

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
ware MIA for all this time, you mean this year when he missed the first games of his career

Oh my bad, I call Miles MIA. Personally like Ware, but the whole D Line needs rebuilt and with all of the bloated salaries on the team; the amount of talent on D (minimal) is not enough to warrant keeping an aging talent.