Dez Bryant out of shape

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Barring injury setbacks Dez should excel at the NFL level this season, Bryants' aquisition stands to make everything about our Offense more sufficient and dynamic, which is absolutely phenominal to realize as a Cowboys Fan!

Mansta54

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy;3386815 said:
Barring injury setbacks Dez should excel at the NFL level this season, Bryants' aquisition stands to make everything about our Offense more sufficient and dynamic, which is absolutely phenominal to realize as a Cowboys Fan!

Very well said!!!!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
DallasEast;3386496 said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. The old saying of, " 'We' mistakenly equaling 'me' and 'them' " is still rearing its ugly head. What is known for certain thus far:
  • Bryant lied to NCAA investigators about meeting with Deion Sanders
  • Bryant has established incidents of being late for team meetings at the collegiate level
Neither one of these examples diminishes Bryant's value to the team as a wide receiver now or in the future. Granted, he was 'winded' at an OTA. Of course, that fact prompts an automatic, "And..?".

His first name isn't Antonio. My apologies. I can't embrace the paranoia. When Bryant is tapping himself for the coaches to take him out of the Sunday night game at Washington this September, I will probably end up saying, "Hmm".

Until then? Nope. Can't do it. I will leave others to do the draft blooper watch for themselves. He's bending over! He ran his route against Wall perfectly, but he's bending over sucking wind now! Dang, Dez! This is going to occupy my thoughts from now to August! Why, Dez, why?

Bryant's conditioning is a non-factor. Trying to twist, prod or morph it into something relevant doesn't make sense, but good luck with that.
Excellent response. My sentiments exactly.