Image: Dez Bryant route chart against Steelers

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I noticed there are none over the middle. Have they prohibited Dez from running across the middle of the defense?
Immediately noticed the same thing. You know defenses are going to have to start doubling Witten and I hope they bring Dez over the middle more to clear Beas and TWill and vice versa. Easier said than done and I was going to say Dez thives in the middle but he was pretty awesome on and up the sideline also.

NolanRyan77

Reaction score
He sucks and should be traded because he cut his hand making soup, and because he wore a sleeveless hoodie on the sidelines of a football game. I don't think the play on the field had anything to do with it.

Also, he got injured after signing a big contract. That's the other reason I'd forgotten. And something about either an MRI or a monkey I vaguely remember. Not sure which. Maybe both.
these are no reason at all to cut anyone lol. thats absurd. Because he cut his hand making soup? then i guess you should get fired from your job for being one minute late, or having a bloody nose, or getting a paper cut.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score

eb4.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
these are no reason at all to cut anyone lol. thats absurd. Because he cut his hand making soup? then i guess you should get fired from your job for being one minute late, or having a bloody nose, or getting a paper cut.

Lol. I'm with you, brother. That was sarcasm there. :)

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Immediately noticed the same thing. You know defenses are going to have to start doubling Witten and I hope they bring Dez over the middle more to clear Beas and TWill and vice versa. Easier said than done and I was going to say Dez thives in the middle but he was pretty awesome on and up the sideline also.

We have more games to play. I want to see what it looks like come playoff time.

Witten did score in Cleveland on a sideline route. It just tells me we didn't have our foot on the pedal.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
He sucks and should be traded because he cut his hand making soup, and because he wore a sleeveless hoodie on the sidelines of a football game. I don't think the play on the field had anything to do with it.

Also, he got injured after signing a big contract. That's the other reason I'd forgotten. And something about either an MRI or a monkey I vaguely remember. Not sure which. Maybe both.
Finally, someone with the courage to come out and lay it all out there. I salute you sir.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score

I heard he likes Romo more.

Dude at the liquor store told me.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
I have read that Dez and T-Will are kinda used to clear out the middle for Witten and Beasley.

That's what it is. Beasley and Witten are living in the middle of the field thanks to Dez & TWill clearing it for them by forcing DB's to follow them deep. Also helps set up screens and short passes to your RB's like Elliott.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Not complaining I thought Dez played pretty good but wonder why no routes to the middle of the field not including the 1 incomplete. Would love to hit Dez with some slants, that one on 3rd and 11 (think it was 11 to go) was beautiful, nice timing route

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
I think this just showed his targeted routes and not every route run during the game.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL at trading him. That was the nitwit brigade at work there.

One thing I'd like to see is him being used more in the middle of the field but that likely isn't ideal with Witten and/or Beasley primarily working there. But some slants here or there might also help free him up more deep.