Dez Bryant - ROY?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3671374 said:
Who had Mike Williams ranked at the #1 WR in this years draft class, excluding off the field issues? ooo yaa I was just being a dez hater.

Who will be the better WR longterm? I think it'll be a wash, Dez and Mike are very close phyiscally. Dez being 6"2, Mike 6"1 3/4, Dez 4.52 40, MIke 4.53 40. Mike Williams is the more polished catcher, better hands no doubt. he is also smarter. He is also in a system that is young and is looking for him to be their franchise WR, so logically he does have an edge.

Better hands then Dez huh?

The thing I don't like about Mike is he quit on his college team and he'll do it at some point in the big leagues too.

He's always been a heck of a talent though.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Wonderboyromo;3671376 said:
And you were the only one...no professional scouts did.
The Draft Countdown podcast said he may well endup the best WR in the draftclass if in the right situation, and hes in the most ideal situation he could've asked for.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
CATCH17;3671377 said:

The thing I don't like about Mike is he quit on his college team and he'll do it at some point in the big leagues too.

Everything i've seen/read before the draft, much better.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3671379 said:
Everything i've seen/read before the draft, much better.

lol, you're like 12. I find it hilarious that you think you know so much about scouting.

Reaction score
Dez has more touchdowns than Williams, and is coming back from a long hiatus, including missing a lot of training camp. Anybody who thinks Williams has the same talent as Dez is loco. Also, Williams has fumbled 3 times in his 7 career starts.

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
CATCH17;3671377 said:

So what you are saying is we can compare him to Randy Moss? :D