Dez Bryant *shows up late* The Ben and Skin Show...Post #27

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
rocyaice;3992539 said:
Maybe its me but it seems like there's 80% giving him excuses for his actions and 20% who are holding him accountable for his mistakes.
I see it more this way: 10% couldn't care less. 10% are whining like they're his keeper. 80% are saying yeah, he's showing some immaturity but are hoping he grows out of it pretty soon.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
CowboysFaninDC;3992296 said:
hmmmm, there are a lot of YOUNG players who manage to stay out of little trouble.

did Miles Austin ever make front page?
did felix jones?
did Marion Barber?
did Tony Romo?
did Ware? Rat? Witten?

nobody is judging him. he is putting himself in the position, by not being responsible and accountable. he also signed a contract to show up for a memoribilia signing and he didn't show up. didn't contact the organizers. nothing. they are considering suing him.

then this little thing.

its just that he contineously puts himself in this position. again, its called responsibility & accountability and we all have to deal with it at work.

and every cowboy fan is pulling for him to be a great WR. I am not sure what that comment means. but what many have said on here, is that there are concerns about him. he defintley looks like a young man who needs some guidance.

:clap:

Excellent.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
rocyaice;3992539 said:
I understand that. Maybe its me but it seems like there's 80% giving him excuses for his actions and 20% who are holding him accountable for his mistakes. I like Dez. And honestly i've become numb to him being "late", not paying his bills, playing basketball, etc. At the end of the day these are minimal mistakes. But what scares me is if this is leading to bigger mistakes.

Dont be scared. Just watch his highlights and feel reborn.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
ukinto8;3992514 said:
no it only works for cowboys fans, not those that want to find problems with the most talented wr we have had in 2 decades..............

it doesn't take a great WR to win a championship. it takes defense, QB play and a little luck with injuries.

I am not dissing him. but I also won't easily dismiss it because he has talent. that's not an excuse.

I just hope he doesn't turn into another A. Bryant. talented but troubled.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
If it was an isolated incident I would say who cares. Truth being it is a very worrisome pattern of behavior. This behavior already cost a season in college. Just hoping it doesn't cost the Cowboys going down the stretch.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
locked&loaded;3992550 said:
Dont be scared. Just watch his highlights and feel reborn.

[youtube]vdjzAe4KM00[/youtube]

ppl are still talking in this thread?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rocyaice;3992539 said:
I understand that. Maybe its me but it seems like there's 80% giving him excuses for his actions and 20% who are holding him accountable for his mistakes. I like Dez. And honestly i've become numb to him being "late", not paying his bills, playing basketball, etc. At the end of the day these are minimal mistakes. But what scares me is if this is leading to bigger mistakes.

I feel you, but I can't help but wonder what others players are doing. Has Miles missed any payments on his bills? Has Bradie ever been late for an engagement? Has Ware ever took offense to some rent-a-cop? All three of those players are basically model citizens (based on what the media tells us). I believe that they are all good guys, but if they were under the microscope like Dez, we just might be surprised. If, say, Sean Lee, was late for a radio show, would we even know about it? I'm not making excuses for Dez, I just feel like everything he does is magnified because it's him.