Dez Bryant status?

kramskoi

Reaction score
Butler coming back will definitely help. We need a deep threat!

Source on Butler? I have not read anything lately...just curious. It would be nice to have him back. The long gainer against New Orleans certainly hit the spot [at the time].

kramskoi

Reaction score
Forget if Dez will be ready this week or not we getting ready to unleash Randy Gregory on the league. ......

Dlaw, Crawford, Hardy, Gregory

Lee and Ro roaming the field

Haha I'm like a fat kid in a candy store

They seemed worried about him...From Giants dot com: "Dallas' defense is going to dominate us next week. Did you see Hardy against Brady? Plus, they got their pothead rookie back."

I laughed for about 5 minutes over the pejorative on Gregory. They should be scared, after seeing Newhouse tonight.

popp1234

Reaction score
They seemed worried about him...From Giants dot com: "Dallas' defense is going to dominate us next week. Did you see Hardy against Brady? Plus, they got their pothead rookie back."

I laughed for about 5 minutes over the pejorative on Gregory. They should be scared, after seeing Newhouse tonight.

The Patriots have a tackle named Brady?

kramskoi

Reaction score
The Patriots have a tackle named Brady?

I'm sure he was probably alluding to Hardy sacking him and making him uncomfortable in the first half...5 sacks in one half is pretty substantial, and it pulled down the Patriots' season efficiency average on third down, as they converted few of them in that first half.